HashFart Flirts With 2 Big Girls! Can He Satisfy A Sativa?

Looks great! I feel like I remember you saying you thought trimming sativas was harder. This one looks like it will be nice and easy to trim, no?

Actually I can kind of see why in the first picture. There are some hard to reach angles.
I think I find them hard because I like to take the very point of my snips and remove every leaf , but it seems like nugs grow around the leaf wich makes it hard to remove if that makes sense ,,,it's definitely getting very top heavy it's like Jenga

Well today she got put in the dark and will get hung with the other one tomorow night , the one drying will probly be ready for jars when I'm back , I need to find big big jars , the white fire alien mother got a transplanto into a big girl pot , the golden tiger mother was just not ready , so she might get 2 watering globes well I'm gone!
They both seem very happy ,,,, I'm going to be snipping clones when I'm back most likely as many as I can ,,,, i think it's cool I have 2 mothers one being so indica dominant and the other being so sativa , I enjoy giving well rooted healthy clones away for free , the grow shop guy loves me and ensure they get a good home and a hashfart sticker ,,,, as you guys already know I got not 1 but 2 weegrow lights I won in a contest ,,, hooray hashfart ,, I got some bubba kush seeds wich is my favorite strain to smoke so I might be popping those with the clones in my dome with my wee grow lights ,,,, as for the mothers I might give away the white fire alien to someone who will really appreciate her , as for the sativa I don't think I can give her up ,,, I know this is a long rant but I would like to thank you guys for sticking with me through this long haul of a journal I appreciate it ! And thanks to @Elevated Lighting Company for making such quality light
20210716_194711.jpg
20210716_193050.jpg
20210716_193001.jpg
20210716_192844.jpg
20210716_192754.jpg
20210716_191620.jpg
20210716_191607.jpg
20210715_192224.jpg
IMG_20210712_122334_485.jpg

Love seeing the dogs on this forum. I have a pug / bull dog going on 13 years! But he is deaf and kind of a grump these days.

Awesome grow journal and thanks for the mentions and pics. Since you mentioned Bubba, I am actually going to run a few Bubbas Wrath by IHG on my next run.

Again, thank you for the business and continued support. :bravo::thanks:

Love seeing the dogs on this forum. I have a pug / bull dog going on 13 years! But he is deaf and kind of a grump these days.

Awesome grow journal and thanks for the mentions and pics. Since you mentioned Bubba, I am actually going to run a few Bubbas Wrath by IHG on my next run.

Again, thank you for the business and continued support. :bravo::thanks:
Will you journal the bubba?

Well a little smoke report , I gave some of the golden tiger panama cure time in the fridge , and finally grew a pair and rolled a big old fatty ,,,,,, to be honest I did not enjoy the high, I think I smoked way to much ,,,,, my heart rate was extremely high , panick attack feeling , very awake no piss cutter eyes that's for sure , very alert and paranoid , felt very light on my feet ,,,,, i couldn't relax I needed to get up and move to feel good , so I hiked around ,,, I followed a bear for a bit ,, sorry the picture is so blurry I was so cooked I couldn't see my phone screen let alone try and focus it ! , a very sour sour sweet taste like one of those sour key gummies but extra sour with a earthy after taste ,,,, the strongest mental head high I've ever experienced ,,,, I've done all the stuff like dabs etc..... this was a new level of high I different high, I've never experienced before ,,,, very potent stuff ! !!! I walked up the mountain for hours alone , the berries grow at certain elevations based on that time of year incase any of you want to find bears ,,,, any how I've found it to be some kind of super reverse weed , it gave me anxiety , I was wide awake , definitely not hungry and extremely energetic,,,,, that was the batch I harvested early , so the buds going into the new 8l c vault cure thingy the wife got me will most likely be stronger ,,,, this is the end of this long sassy sativa journal
Screenshot_20210725-145938_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210725-145914_Gallery.jpg
20210720_183235.jpg
20210720_183057.jpg

This journal complete @420

Holy smokes!
I followed a bear for a bit ,, sorry the picture is so blurry I was so cooked I couldn't see my phone screen
:rofl:

Fantastic photos!

Best smoke report ever. Can’t wait to hit the sativa over here.
:drool:
Nice work.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:
Is it under medical strain review?

Back
Top Bottom