Hash Fart Trying The White Tahoe Cookie

2-3 weeks for sure left
Ive already completed my feeding schedule , doubling up on week 8 , my noob chart is no good now ? how much of what should I continue to feed?
IMG_20200608_183942.jpg

I agree 2 or 3 weeks is probably a good estimate. I would definitely juice them up maybe go back 2 or 3 weeks on the feed schedule. I mean you don't want to be starving them now you want them to have all the nutrients they can take right now.
Ok I'll run master A and B at 7 mm per gallon but what do you think I should run the ginormous at brother? Im really excited about this grow ,the knuckle bend trick did awesome

Hey man I hope all is good. Plants look great and seem to be very healthy. Keep up the great work and those buds won’t disappoint.
Play safe and enjoy
All is well this big girl is going to finish before my mini cookie in the corner , im going to transfers my mini cookie and watermelon to the basement and dry the big girl in the tent when it's ready , in going to dry leaving it in the dark before I chop it down, I think I read 24 hours darkness on another journal? I got no humidity where I live! So I might dry with fan leaves on?

Back
Top Bottom