Hash Fart Trying The Gelato OG Clone

Thanks alot my skyboundhighbound you have been such a huge help I'll wait till it's bigger ,,,,,, I do have a problem I just found out me and the old lady are going to California in the USA for xmas , I was wondering if I would be able to switch to flower in mid October so I can hang and dry for my 2 week holiday if I make it that far ?

I would start around the first of October. IDK how long Gelato generally takes to finish, but I'm learning that soil plants take longer to finish than hydro.

Ok I will .. do I need to buy a different light? For flower?

That's a pretty open ended question. If you're concerned about light color, that's not a problem more or less, but depending on its output of photons and spectrums and how much foot print it needs to cover will have more influence on your yield and quality but ultimately lower powered fixtures will produce lighter weight plants.

It's been 4 days on 12 and 12 light cycle , I've been fallowing the Humboldt feeding schedule and 6 ph , my tempature has dropped from 25 to 23 and is not changing during the night my humidity is at 40RH in the tent , I've never grown before so I don't know what to look for as for flowering to begin

IMG_20190930_161737.jpg

IMG_20190930_161732.jpg

IMG_20190930_171313.jpg

Looks to me like you got a healthy girl. You got perfect temps, though RH is a tad less than ideal, but I don't anticipate that you'll need to add humidity for another couple of months. I'd like to see more pics in a few days to verify what I think I see about the gender.

Looks to me like you got a healthy girl. You got perfect temps, though RH is a tad less than ideal, but I don't anticipate that you'll need to add humidity for another couple of months. I'd like to see more pics in a few days to verify what I think I see about the gender.
What is a good RH I can adjust very easily

What is a good RH I can adjust very easily

50%-60%.

In veg you want it the highest, but by the end of bloom you want it the lowest. That's not to say 40% is bad. In fact I would go so far as to say that 30% or lower and 75% and higher are the bad ranges, and everything in the middle is very much workable.

You have a girl!

Just be mindful, all fem seeds inherently have hermie genes to some extent. Most breeders stabilize their strains so they don't hermie on you, but some breeders are better at that than others. FWIW, I ONLY grow Fem stock, and in my years of growing many strains, maybe as many as 2 plants hermed and seeded themselves.

You have a girl!

Just be mindful, all fem seeds inherently have hermie genes to some extent. Most breeders stabilize their strains so they don't hermie on you, but some breeders are better at that than others. FWIW, I ONLY grow Fem stock, and in my years of growing many strains, maybe as many as 2 plants hermed and seeded themselves.
How do you stabilize ? What's that mean

How do you stabilize ? What's that mean

Through selective breeding. It's similar to breeding animals where those that express the traits desired are used to further breed out the new genes.

Name: hash fart.......Strain: Gelato og...... Light: agrobrite flourecent 10"x18" .........grow tent: gorilla grow tent 2'x2.5'x7'........fan: hurricane inline with filter+mini desk fan+honeywellturbo............Pot: 3galon ..........soil: dutch treat .......Light cycle:18-6...........temp:25........... humidity:55 ......

Attachments

• IMG_20191006_182550.jpg
    IMG_20191006_182550.jpg
    715 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20191006_182546.jpg
    IMG_20191006_182546.jpg
    572.7 KB · Views: 41
Heya Hashfart, just catching up.
I already ran Gelat OG in a journal in my signiture and growing it again now.
Its a pretty hardy strain and think you will enjoy the smoko.
Heres a Gelat OG Bud pic to get ya keen.....

Nice grow mate, keep up the good work.
Better lights, full spectrum LED or CMH seems to be the low running cost option.

Heya Hashfart, just catching up.
I already ran Gelat OG in a journal in my signiture and growing it again now.
Its a pretty hardy strain and think you will enjoy the smoko.
Heres a Gelat OG Bud pic to get ya keen.....

Nice grow mate, keep up the good work.
Better lights, full spectrum LED or CMH seems to be the low running cost option.
Hell yeah brother , this is my first grow I feel like a guy from Newfoundland with a green hard hat in the Berta oil patch , my skyboundhighbound homie has been guiding me through this grow , I do work a well paying job and can buy a new light I just don't know what kind to get? And why is the weed purple? Hash fart is down with purple

Back
Top Bottom