Hash Fart's Trying His First Auto

Cool plan, HF. I’ve cloned into rock wool with good success in the past, and seen people germinate in it - just never had the surplus of beans, myself.
I hope bumping the calmag works on the leaf signs.
Poor hungry Pierogi! Hunting is banned here for the duration. Anything that could land a person in hospital, or require a rescue is banned. I know, you wouldn’t take her anyway (glad to hear that too HF we’d hate to see her gored).
Good to see the garden coming on!
Don’t worry about the blotching we’ll help you fix it.

Cool plan, HF. I’ve cloned into rock wool with good success in the past, and seen people germinate in it - just never had the surplus of beans, myself.
Poor hungry Pierogi! Hunting is banned here for the duration. Anything that could land a person in hospital, or require a rescue is banned. I know, you wouldn’t take her anyway (glad to hear that too HF we’d hate to see her gored).
Thanks donkey dick I hope I can fix it
Screenshot_20200410_135903.jpg

What do you suggest great dick of donkey

:rofl:
What do you suggest great dick of donkey
Look, I’m totally with Pierogi on this one. Sausages are so a breakfast food. We don’t know what yotes are, but they probably have big fangs. It’s warm inside and there isn’t enough food in the bowl. We don’t mind if she doesn’t fit her frock.
Hope that helps.

Seriously though, all the head scratching is why I switched to megacrop, aka the nute that shall not be named (they aren’t a sponsor).
BLS is right that the calcium load as you go into flower is going to do that. I had one plant it took me three runs to get her looking ok at the end, and she still gave decent yields all the way.
I know it’s a worry when the leaves are shouting at you and you can’t hear what they say.
What medium are you in again? And how often are you feeding? On that one of mine with persistent chlorosis I also found an N boost helpful but let’s try one thing at a time.

:rofl:

Look, I’m totally with Pierogi on this one. Sausages are so a breakfast food. We don’t know what yotes are, but they probably have big fangs. It’s warm inside and there isn’t enough food in the bowl. We don’t mind if she doesn’t fit her frock.
Hope that helps.
That's a old photo she put on weight here's a new one
IMG_20200410_154950.jpg
IMG_20200410_154947_BURST002.jpg

Seriously though, all the head scratching is why I switched to megacrop, aka the nute that shall not be named (they aren’t a sponsor).
BLS is right that the calcium load as you go into flower is going to do that. I had one plant it took me three runs to get her looking ok at the end, and she still gave decent yields all the way.
I know it’s a worry when the leaves are shouting at you and you can’t hear what they say.
What medium are you in again? And how often are you feeding? On that one of mine with persistent chlorosis I also found an N boost helpful but let’s try one thing at a time.
It's in super soil , I just watered them with calnesium

The colas are sucking the leaves dry of calcium. Just keep feeding extra cal mag or calneseum. All a person can really do. As they’re transitioning into flower, they’re going to do what they need to do to get it from some where. Don’t be too alarmed by it. Just keep feeding them extra. I just repeated my self. This is common. :thumb:

They look good! You still have a lot of good colour in their leaves. It’s just one plant showing this sign yes? So long as she doesn’t get worse we’re ok.
New growth should start to show good green again. Old leaves might colour up slowly too.
Stay the course, buddy :thumb:

I think it’s a normal reaction the plant is doing right now. Those nutrients are no good to the colas there, In the leafs. It moves them precious nutrients to the colas. If that starts moving up to your sugar leaves then I’d maybe worry. Your still golden in my opinion. Bump up the cal mag a bit and roll with the punches.

is that a dirt bike-mobile (idk what they’re called, they look bad ass though!)

Back
Top Bottom