Hash Fart Trying The Gelato OG Clone

Name: hash fart.......Strain: Gelato og...... Light: agrobrite flourecent 10"x18" .........grow tent: gorilla grow tent 2'x2.5'x7'........fan: hurricane inline with filter+mini desk fan+honeywellturbo............Pot: 3galon ..........soil: dutch treat .......Light cycle:18-6...........temp:25........... humidity:55 ......

IMG_20190913_203745.jpg

IMG_20190913_203741.jpg

IMG_20190913_203729.jpg

IMG_20190913_203707.jpg

IMG_20190913_203647.jpg

IMG_20190913_194127.jpg

Nice looking clone Hash!

ready to follow along. good luck.

What kinda soil you in? Do you have nutrients too?
It's called Dutch something ? The lady at the green house said it's ment for weed , no extra nutrients im really new to this , it's all kinds over whelming , alot more to it then I thought , I've been fallowing the advice from people off this website , im just happy it's not poop brown

It's called Dutch something ? The lady at the green house said it's ment for weed , no extra nutrients im really new to this , it's all kinds over whelming , alot more to it then I thought , I've been fallowing the advice from people off this website , im just happy it's not poop brown

It's all good brother, 420 is the kindest forum on the web and people here are knowledgeable, patient and kind. This is definitely the best forum to learn from. It's where I learned starting back in 2012.

I tried to look up a soil blend with Dutch in the name, but couldn't find anything so if you remember, please put the name up. Generally though most soils do well till the plants get bigger and their needs increase, then it's as simple as diagnose a deficiency and adding supplemental ferts if needed.

I tried to look up a soil blend with Dutch in the name, but couldn't find anything so if you remember, please put the name up. Generally though most soils do well till the plants get bigger and their needs increase, then it's as simple as diagnose a deficiency and adding supplemental ferts if needed.
IMG_20190914_084138.jpg

I put it in my journal dutch treat ? I hope the green house Hippie didn't give me garbage hahaha

Back
Top Bottom