HashFart Flirts With 2 Big Girls! Can He Satisfy A Sativa?

Sorry the tent floor is so dirty gotta clean , I've decided to keep the 4 in the larger pots giving away the gtxp clone and smaller widow
20210525_210658.jpg
20210525_171654.jpg
20210525_171640.jpg

Nice day on the river hashfart, looks like pierogi loved it! I need to get my boy down to the river sometime, he doesn't like water as much unless it warmer though lol. I just happened to get out on the river myself yesterday to enjoy a couple doobies and try some fishing again. No luck lol

May I suggest picking up some cheap plastic saucers for under your containers? Or even a seedling tray. Walmart has them super cheap and it will eliminate some of the mess youre getting in your tent from the containers.

All the plants are looking great and the sativas are just doing their thing, and that's being slow in flower lol keep up the great work my friend!

Well guys the sativa known as stretch monster has nute burn and nitrogen toxicity, she has been topped hst , and hst again today , the colas are roughly the size of my hands and are no where near close to being finished , I've decided to give her a massive drink until run off ph at 6.5 with just purpinator, I like the p k in purpinator , hopefully this fixes the issue if not oh well all suggestions are welcome?
20210530_135748.jpg
20210530_135733.jpg
20210530_135540.jpg
20210530_135507.jpg
20210530_135456.jpg
20210530_135449.jpg
20210530_135428.jpg

Some trays and risers would be pretty fancy! I do love them and it works great for runoff. Sorry to see the ladies are down. I'm out of ideas but I'll read back through the last few and see if anything sparks. I'm sure others more familiar with sativascan jump in

Some trays and risers would be pretty fancy! I do love them and it works great for runoff. Sorry to see the ladies are down. I'm out of ideas but I'll read back through the last few and see if anything sparks. I'm sure others more familiar with sativascan jump in
Thanks brother but out of the 3 plants only the stretch monster has been showing issues, I don't want to mix a new nute bucket for one plant , but I basically flushed it with plain water mixed with a little purpinator npk 0-2-4 ,,,, I'm fairly confident it's a nitrogen toxicity , so the little purpinator shouldn't hurt

Looking happy and healthy!
Thanks brother I have to wait to more weeks to pawn of the one widow , and the sativa clone ,,,,, ill be in need of another noob nutrient kit any suggestions???? My one sativa with nite burn has shown instant improvement with the flush with just purpinotor , I might water the other 2 next feed with the same , normally I would just keep feeding , but with how long these sativas take a little break in feed can't hurt

I still come to see Pierogi. I couldn't get Alley in the water if I had a porkchop tied to her squeaky bobo. She will follow me (lead me) through the thickest bush and loves to be the first through any door but trying to give her a bath, nope, dead weight on you. She does not like anything to do with water or weed. Alley mcgruff I call her. She grunts and leaves the room when the topical oil comes out. Lol I can hear her now. She hates that smell more then water I think.

View media item 1829001
And to stay on topic I agree about the trays it looks like pierogi pee'd in there :laugh:

Great journal. Learned a few things.

My pup,
0210201628a.jpg

A couple more bass for ya
Thanks for sharing your dogo I enjoy dogo photos , we don't have bass where I live but on adventures to the the u s of a I learned a little about bass fishing and the awesome Texas rig , I purchased many soft plastic to bring back home and it's like cheating with the walleye here ,,,,you dog looks just like my dog Baloo he also is a drool monster
Screenshot_20210604-214937_Instagram.jpg
, one of my most favorite hobbys is seeing how high and can get well fishing or bow hunting

Back
Top Bottom