HashFart Flirts With 2 Big Girls! Can He Satisfy A Sativa?

I'm assuming you mean the grayish spots on the bottom right area. If so, I'm with DD, it could be a small splash from when you fed them last. Do you recall any of your mix getting on the leaves? The plant itself looks really healthy otherwise. It's not a deficiency. But if it progresses I would look into the ph of your medium.

I'm assuming you mean the grayish spots on the bottom right area. If so, I'm with DD, it could be a small splash from when you fed them last. Do you recall any of your mix getting on the leaves? The plant itself looks really healthy otherwise. It's not a deficiency. But if it progresses I would look into the ph of your medium.
Thanks dick ,,, I really hope it is not bugs ,,,, my giant bag of promix hp is most definitely bug free and my wife is not aloud green house flowers only seeds and I wash my hands and arms extremely well before enter the tent , I have been getting lazy and not adjusting ph on my water , but last I checked I was sitting at 6.9 , ,,,, i will let the soil dry put a decent amount to ensure I didn't over water,, then water her with some ph water and maybe a small feed

Thanks dick ,,, I really hope it is not bugs ,,,, my giant bag of promix hp is most definitely bug free and my wife is not aloud green house flowers only seeds and I wash my hands and arms extremely well before enter the tent , I have been getting lazy and not adjusting ph on my water , but last I checked I was sitting at 6.9 , ,,,, i will let the soil dry put a decent amount to ensure I didn't over water,, then water her with some ph water and maybe a small feed
Nah I don't think it's bugs at all.

Promix hp is supposed to hold the ph stable really well but sometimes I found it didn't all that well. If your water is going in at 6.9 I could see it being a ph fluctuation that caused these spots. I would always check your ph anyways and adjust to 5.6-6.0 for running in promix hp. If using a nutrient uptake graph, be sure you are using the hydroponics one and not soil.

Nah I don't think it's bugs at all.

Promix hp is supposed to hold the ph stable really well but sometimes I found it didn't all that well. If your water is going in at 6.9 I could see it being a ph fluctuation that caused these spots. I would always check your ph anyways and adjust to 5.6-6.0 for running in promix hp. If using a nutrient uptake graph, be sure you are using the hydroponics one and not soil.
Thanks brother ill give a go next watering

Grandpa has been lazy but finally his big girl is going into 24h dark period , it has been over fed a pk booster for weeks
IMG_20210512_194227_529.jpg
IMG_20210512_194227_482.jpg
IMG_20210512_194227_508.jpg
IMG_20210512_194227_427.jpg
IMG_20210512_194227_449.jpg

Very nice, branches just a leaning, I love it.
I can even see the amber trichomes in amongst all the others in those pics.

Very nice, branches just a leaning, I love it.
I can even see the amber trichomes in amongst all the others in those pics.
It's about 10 percent amber on the lower buds , hard to get a good pic his fan is blowing hot Carl,,,,,, I've decided to plug in my cheap Costco veg light for my seedlings because I'll be away from home for 4 days next week , I don't trust the power pig florescent when I'm away ,,,,, I really hope I don't have thrips in my seedling tent , the leafs are making me wonder , but some of the seedlings seem fine others not so much ,,,,, do you think it's safe to spray safers insecticide soap , I can't see any bugs but the leafs remind me of thrips , the clone and the one white widow look great , the others not so much
20210512_203258.jpg
20210512_203200.jpg
20210512_203147.jpg
20210512_203007.jpg
20210512_202859.jpg
20210512_201343.jpg
20210512_200905.jpg
20210512_200900.jpg
20210512_200846.jpg
20210512_200836.jpg

Hmm, yeah a couple are starting to look a little worse it seems than last time. I have never encountered thrips so I'm not a lot of help there. You could get some sticky strip bug catchers to lay in there under the plants just in case.

I believe the safers insecticide soap is fine for seedlings, but just be easy on the plant itself when spraying since it's still so small. I think @InTheShed would be the guy to answer this question, I seen he uses this product along with a citric acid/iso bath to protect against bugs.

At this stage it's hard to tell if it's bugs (which is hard to see in pics) or if it's an issue with the ph in the medium. Hopefully shed can shed some light on this.

I believe the safers insecticide soap is fine for seedlings, but just be easy on the plant itself when spraying since it's still so small. I think @InTheShed would be the guy to answer this question, I seen he uses this product along with a citric acid/iso bath to protect against bugs.
Thanks dick! I haven't used Safers on little babies yet but I have used 1:9 mix of 70% iso and water. I've used Safers on plants with three nodes though, as well as neem.

Safers works when wet, so once it dries I rinse it off to prevent the accumulation of potassium salts (the active ingredient) on the leaves.

The citric acid spray is for powdery mildew rather than bugs. It works great on PM!

Thanks dick! I haven't used Safers on little babies yet but I have used 1:9 mix of 70% iso and water. I've used Safers on plants with three nodes though, as well as neem.

Safers works when wet, so once it dries I rinse it off to prevent the accumulation of potassium salts (the active ingredient) on the leaves.

The citric acid spray is for powdery mildew rather than bugs. It works great on PM!
Thanks for the input brother , I have not seen any bugs so hopefully I'm bug free

Yep. Hafta say they’re looking kinda satisfied.
Thanks dd I hope all my plants survive my time off next week , if not oh well , I really need the time off , I want to take pierogi in the river and ride my dirt scooter , my knee is being an ass ,

Sending positive vibes hashfart, hope they can get your knee fixed up sooner than later.

The sativas are looking good. The buds are getting big already.

Sending positive vibes hashfart, hope they can get your knee fixed up sooner than later.

The sativas are looking good. The buds are getting big already.
I'm alright brother I gotta stop bitchen , I'm booked in for surgery on the shit knee in late July, the doctor explained the surgery he is going to slice my patella straight across for a clean cut of the ligament and stitch it back together he says 6 weeks so I'm guessing 2 with the power of Mary Jane motivation, the knee will be fixed , but don't get a blood infection that stuff blows the big one ,

I'm alright brother I gotta stop bitchen , I'm booked in for surgery on the shit knee in late July, the doctor explained the surgery he is going to slice my patella straight across for a clean cut of the ligament and stitch it back together he says 6 weeks so I'm guessing 2 with the power of Mary Jane motivation, the knee will be fixed , but don't get a blood infection that stuff blows the big one ,
Ah, no worries. We are all here for ya dude.
Don't go pushing yourself too hard, 2 weeks is quite optimistic. I'm sure you can do it, but wouldn't want to cause damage again either. Best of luck, glad they got ya scheduled in at least.

Well pierogi is all fixed up and surgery was a success she is still very clumsy and will be watched closely for the next couple days , she should be good to go for some river adventures next week , my seedlings look better I don't think it was bugs , but lack of water , I'm so paranoid about over watering
20210514_163744.jpg
20210514_163734.jpg
20210514_163720.jpg
20210514_163216.jpg
20210514_163204.jpg
20210514_163201.jpg
20210514_163155.jpg
20210514_163142.jpg
20210514_163126.jpg
20210514_162700.jpg

Awww pierogi. Such a lovely dog, great pictures and I'm sure the effects will wear off soon. Dogs always get so doped up after being fixed up. Glad to see the furry fella doing good!

Awww pierogi. Such a lovely dog, great pictures and I'm sure the effects will wear off soon. Dogs always get so doped up after being fixed up. Glad to see the furry fella doing good!
Yes her poor face but all stitched up now she has been a cry baby all day apparently making her weird cat purr noises but is doing great now , my kid has been feeding her snacks all day

Back
Top Bottom