Dreadednorth's First Grow Journal - 2015

hey guys quick update today

res change and i topped my plant for the second time, did some more defol. i am going to begin flower next week at the beginning of feb, begin Monday and Tuesday with a 48 hour dark period and 12/12 Wednesday.

DSC_040718.JPG
DSC_040614.JPG

hey everyone it has been awhile sence my last post, its been hectic where i live with oil prices and what not. Fortunetly all is well inside my little tent.

Update: flowering day 11

but first an intro, going back i ventured into cloning for my first time in the beginning of January after i came back from holidays. i clipped three clones, got them in my plugs and had them under the t-5. Mid way thru Jan they all had signs of root growth out the sides, i then transplanted them in the RR66 on a res change day and had lower % of nutes. which probably slowed the seed grown plants growth but minor details i suppose, any way out of the three the ones with most roots survived the others died. ( the others had i found out had very small amount of roots after i opened them up, probably could have stayed out of the RR for another week or two and under the t5 and they would have survived) they wilted over and after trying to get them back to life i figured if i wanted flower to start in Feb they would never be ready. Now my single clipping is 2 weeks of veg and 2 weeks of clone stage and my seed oh gosh i do not even know, i am guessing 2 months (correct me if i am wrong lol ). This is were the mysterious little plant appears in the pictures comes from, Now for flowering.

To beginning with flowering i put my plants in 48 hours of darkness directly after a res change with flowering nutes in the res.I could not find conclusive evidence that it would overly positive or negative to do, except for a little comment saying they started flowering nutes while still in veg. by this point i was too late to try that but i decided flowering nutes and 48 hrs darkness should help the transition. so coming out of darkness i could not see any change ha , but i guess things really wont change till after 21 days and the "flowers" come in. starting in the second week of nutes i believe there was some nute burn, dont think it is lockout because out of RO 6.3-6.4, thru out the week it ranges from 5.7-5.8 after ph down, occasionally climbing to 6.1-6.3 some days thru out the week. hopefully i will get it right this week here in some pictures from Jan 31, Feb 3,6, 11 & 12 enjoy

oh did i mention i topped my clipping , yes well i did after she settled in the RR66 unit and had two new sets. yes it worked but one branch is growing a lot faster haha reminds me of her mother. :Namaste:

DSC_040718.JPG
DSC_040818.JPG
DSC_041017.JPG
DSC_041111.JPG
DSC_041216.JPG
DSC_041314.JPG
DSC_041515.JPG
DSC_041611.JPG
DSC_04355.JPG
DSC_04368.JPG
DSC_04387.JPG
DSC_04397.JPG

Update : flowering day 18

I apologize for the poor quality photos in this post, my camera I usually use is unavailable at the moment

Things are looking well in my plants tent, did my res change today. My plant from seed is massive and advancing towards the light being used by the clone , having to lst branches away from where the clone is . The clone is starting to stretch quite a bit. I am waiting until day 21 and then will be doing so much needed defol on my plants. Clone is looking healthy , the one branch from the toping is still quite a bit
further along then second branch . Readjusted the light today, to keep within my 2 ft distance from seed plant , hoping this will provide more coverage for little cloney and make her stretch some more to catch up with the seed grown.

Enjoy

image7546.jpeg
image7545.jpeg
image7544.jpeg
image7543.jpeg
image7541.jpeg

update: flowering day 22

hey everyone

i was a little impatient so i did a trim on day 20 i know everything i read was to wait till the 21 but what ever whats done is done. the flowers are looking great, smells amazing.

the pictures are 4 from before the trim and 6 from after, hopefully i have them in order.

DSC_05219.JPG
DSC_05228.JPG
DSC_05239.JPG
DSC_05248.JPG
DSC_05437.JPG
DSC_054412.JPG
DSC_05457.JPG
DSC_05469.JPG
DSC_05489.JPG
DSC_05508.JPG

Heya kyu and n4x4g
Thanks for joining along

Yes when I started it might have been a light issue but more then likely was heat issue. But I got some fans running and intake and extraction inline fans, and changing frozen water bottle every 12 hrs in the red. I think I have control over temps now, 22-24c during lights on 18-21 during lights off, res water 17-21c.

Heya kyu and n4x4g
Thanks for joining along

Yes when I started it might have been a light issue but more then likely was heat issue. But I got some fans running and intake and extraction inline fans, and changing frozen water bottle every 12 hrs in the red. I think I have control over temps now, 22-24c during lights on 18-21 during lights off, res water 17-21c.

I hate having to convert because I live in America. lol Glad you got your temps under control dread! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom