GHS Trainwreck, Rainforest system

Thanks BassBong, looking forward on seeing it fill out.

It looks like it will be at least couple different chops going on here. The one in front and behind are still growing in height, around 5 feet now. Heres a shot of my light and the one underneath(middle) is about 4 inches awayfrom the lid now.. My intake air is 69 degrees and measuring the temp in that area it was reading 83.1.The fan is blowing on the reflector and seems by touch colder than the room. Going to have to try and tie them off but man not to much room to work with in the tent. I dont know why there is not 2 doors on this model, probably cause they leak light. It sure would make it a lot easier though. Well I will update shortly with pics.:peace:

IMG_02905.JPG

Thanks Bolivar I will have to look into that, maybe do that outdoor and a Papaya scrog indoor. Getting ahead of myself since I have a few weeks left with this grow but never to early to be prepared. Thanks again bro

Thanks Stakkur, Sry to read about your 1 having nuts, have you got the chance to sprout some new beans yet? GL with that and will be checking up, you plan on starting a new journal or to continue your old one?

Thanks Stakkur, Sry to read about your 1 having nuts, have you got the chance to sprout some new beans yet? GL with that and will be checking up, you plan on starting a new journal or to continue your old one?

Thanks.
I was going to try and grow some more but got my ass busted when i was removing it from the box and thus had to get rid of my box. Thus i won't start a new grow till i move out, but then i'll most def do a new journal since it'll be a completely diffrent system and alot bigger.

Yea things have been lagging out. I think it is do to all the lower branches that dont' have really any light going to them. I should of done some chopping early but missed that op and didnt want to do it late cause this strain has hermie traits. It is on its 8th week and hopefully only need to go a couple more.
IMG_03589.JPG

IMG_03565.JPG

No sampling yet, still puffing papaya and some sour diesel. As for the RF it has its pro's and con's. It all depends on this harvest but funds are low so probably do another run through it, scrog style then look to get an aeroflo system. I think the system will work even better for starters so really plan on keeping this one around. My biggest pet peve is growing out of the rez, wont be a big deal at all with staters but going through flowering is a pain. Overall a great little system for the perso user. what do you think about yours?

No sampling yet, still puffing papaya and some sour diesel. As for the RF it has its pro's and con's. It all depends on this harvest but funds are low so probably do another run through it, scrog style then look to get an aeroflo system. I think the system will work even better for starters so really plan on keeping this one around. My biggest pet peve is growing out of the rez, wont be a big deal at all with staters but going through flowering is a pain. Overall a great little system for the perso user. what do you think about yours?

It works well no doubt but i havent seen the backside close up in 2 weeks now.I started 3 DWC buckets along with it and I definitely prefer the ease of moving them around and overall to work with. The RF is getting pulled from the bloom room next round for sure but I havent decided her role just yet...

6615.JPG

DSC_00832.JPG

Sorry I forgot to finish this. Had a different camera and the sizing is all messed up but you get the point. So for 5 plants the one that started of early the big one that finished the smallest only yielded 12 grams lol and the small plant that finished the biggest yield almost 4 oz. Over 10oz with close to 2 oz of scraggle due that the plants were choked in there. Going for the scrog of auroua now, thinking maybe l.s.d next time. Thanks all and good luck.

hey tasty looking bud my friend! I harvest the l s d yesterday. Speaking of getting choked in the Rain Forest, I thought I had 4 plants rocking in there and turns out 2 were runts that were basically worthless. It gets so crazy with the rf I hadnt even realized, which means 2 plants that were LST'd like crazy had about 20 tops and took the entire space over.I think if i use the rf again it would be just 2 plants..

You get the next one rolling?

Tasty-looking buds, Dogstick. I know it's hard to knock the RF when you're smoking its product...

I'm about a month into my second grow, and I'm only doing 3 plants this time. I figure that's about the max number with this unit and the 5x5 tent it's in. Although the first grow wasn't all that tough, the second one sure is going smoother. I'll be pulling this sometime in June, and will start putting together an Ebb & Gro for the fall. I too am undecided about the role of the RF after that.

Back
Top Bottom