Joe Grows His First Photo

Yea that would be nice to get on that program and have a job thats ok with you having your green card.. some places arent. You sure your current work place is allowing employees to have one? Doesnt hurt to look at other options. Im thinking about leaving my current job cause they are a bunch of know it alls that screw things up all the time.. assholes lol.

It's been a stressful week and to top it off I'm out of smoke. I get home and decide to chop a little branch of 2 from her lower branches, the popcorn nugs if you will.... Seeds! Too many to not be concerned that she's hermie. Some are not fully developed, but there's enough that are to know they all will. I'm super fucking bummed and stressed the fuck out. I'm assuming she may have been too hot too many times or perhaps the move was too much stress on her idk. I need to know what to do now. I need some advice.....

Shit wish u were here man I'd give you some smoke but not sure never had that happen to me yet knock knock lol

Think you can still use plant fir baking

420-magazine-mobile798935830.jpg
420-magazine-mobile421754418.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1345378900.jpg

Ugh. She's so big idk if it should be dragging her in and out of the tent. Might hurt her. I guess I should get some led glasses so I can examine her inside the tent. Anyone know a cheap yet good pair to use?

Mars hydro I dunno ? Heard they are fair 30$

Back
Top Bottom