First Grow Ever!

There's more work than I think you realize, Joe. :) I wish you could just spritz the plant and be done... But you actually have to turn a portion of the plant male and then pollinate some of the girl parts with its self. It's a whole process. :)
Yes ma'am I'm sure you're right, but like everything with growing, it will be well worth it if done properly.

Drive by.. Pollen can be scary stuff. Just my 2 cents, if you have any male flowers open in your tent, chances are you got seeds in everything. I'd imagine you have a fan blowing on the plants so... But if you want to try making seeds and you have a good sperm donor. You can take him out of your tent before he has his way with your virgins, you can put it outside, or anywhere away from your crop, friends, closets. Flowers will open even with minimal light. Even alittle CFL light works with a 12/12 cycle. Collect some pollen and put it in a small jar place him in a plastic bag and shit can him fast with as little movement as possible. Rouge pollen lasts ALONG time. Years...Take a shower. Take your mother out somewhere without wind, seeds need about 3 weeks to ripen so time it with your harvest. Pick out acouple small buds on the bottom, so pollen won't drift down to other buds and use a Q-Tip and touch some to her. I cover mine with a white paper envelope stapled kin of tight, just to keep the pollen contained. After 3 days, remove the envelope and use a small mister bottle with water and spray that entire branch till wet. This will 'deactivate' the pollen so you don't hit anything else. Make sure you label the branches you pollenate. I'm not sure if my 2 cents is about the topic,,, but if you do this, seeds, GL and Keepem Green

Drive by.. Pollen can be scary stuff. Just my 2 cents, if you have any male flowers open in your tent, chances are you got seeds in everything. I'd imagine you have a fan blowing on the plants so... But if you want to try making seeds and you have a good sperm donor. You can take him out of your tent before he has his way with your virgins, you can put it outside, or anywhere away from your crop, friends, closets. Flowers will open even with minimal light. Even alittle CFL light works with a 12/12 cycle. Collect some pollen and put it in a small jar place him in a plastic bag and shit can him fast with as little movement as possible. Rouge pollen lasts ALONG time. Years...Take a shower. Take your mother out somewhere without wind, seeds need about 3 weeks to ripen so time it with your harvest. Pick out acouple small buds on the bottom, so pollen won't drift down to other buds and use a Q-Tip and touch some to her. I cover mine with a white paper envelope stapled kin of tight, just to keep the pollen contained. After 3 days, remove the envelope and use a small mister bottle with water and spray that entire branch till wet. This will 'deactivate' the pollen so you don't hit anything else. Make sure you label the branches you pollenate. I'm not sure if my 2 cents is about the topic,,, but if you do this, seeds, GL and Keepem Green
Thanks. That does sound like a lot of work. I'm sure I can pull it off. I might just have to only grow one plant at a time when I do this just in case I screw it up until I get a better hand at it. If I lose 1 entire plant they will still be the seeds I want tho right? An auto fem will create and auto fem and not a Hermie correct?

It should produce an auto fem yes
Awesome
Yes it will :) this is a game plan of mine shortly. Gg#4 auto fem an CS. Hoping to run both flood tables with this strain :) lots of research has been done on line to make sure this is possible an yes it works
I just ordered gg4 auto from gyo. It's from fast buds. I got a 10 pack of auto fem. I think k I should be able to not have to buy them seeds ever again. Thats the plan anyway. And the freebie is Chemdog 4 photo fem. I definitely want seeds from her. I will only have 1 of her so I'm gonna play with the gg4 first before I try her.

Final dry weight for WW XXL.
420-magazine-mobile1131453771.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom