My First Grow Ever!

Looking good mate, not long till :blunt: now. Im guessing 7 oz a plant, what you think ?

Oh man I can't even guess. I have no experience in harvesting, just smoking. If I get more than a couple of ounces per plant I'll be happy. I'm open to guestimates from everyone though. Contest maybe? +reps to the closest guess? What say ye growers, anybody want to throw out some numbers? :hmmmm:

Another water change and picture update. I really screwed the pooch flushing for 10 days a few weeks ago. Lesson learned, listen to the plant, nothing else. She will tell you when the time is right. All is well though. I've resumed full nutrients on #4 using A.N. from now on. #3 is still on the Humboldt, but only for one more change, if she goes that long. She gets the hairy eyeball check several times a day. The new lemon amnesia is leaning in toward the light and coming right along. I'll start a journal on her later on. Enjoy your weekend, and some pics.
--
Peace

Plant 3

Plant 4

Water Change & Harvest

Another Friday water change with little to report other than #4 is still putting out plenty of white pistils on the backbuilt buds. Her buds look like something out of a monster movie. LOL The Lemon Amnesia is spindley and wants to be closer to the light. I'll be out in the storage building looking for her a highchair today. What about my lil short fat girlfriend, #3? Well I finally decided to chop her today instead of continuing the wait. She had mostly cloudy tricomes, maybe 70%, but has been looking rougher. Her fan leaves were dying and drying up, as were some of the bud leaves. Probably a good thing as now I only have two plants to worry about, and it staggers the harvest of #4 insuring me if I make a mistake with #3 I'll have time to learn from it. So with no further delay the before/after pics are below. Click them for a larger view.

BTW, wet weight on the leaf was 185g, and the bud was 987g. Even with an estimated 90% water weight loss (high I know) that is over 3 1/2 oz of bud. Sumbitch I'm Happy. :circle-of-love:

Now THATS a harvest! :goodjob:
Congrats!!!:circle-of-love:

Water Change & Harvest

Another Friday water change with little to report other than #4 is still putting out plenty of white pistils on the backbuilt buds. Her buds look like something out of a monster movie. LOL The Lemon Amnesia is spindley and wants to be closer to the light. I'll be out in the storage building looking for her a highchair today. What about my lil short fat girlfriend, #3? Well I finally decided to chop her today instead of continuing the wait. She had mostly cloudy tricomes, maybe 70%, but has been looking rougher. Her fan leaves were dying and drying up, as were some of the bud leaves. Probably a good thing as now I only have two plants to worry about, and it staggers the harvest of #4 insuring me if I make a mistake with #3 I'll have time to learn from it. So with no further delay the before/after pics are below. Click them for a larger view.

BTW, wet weight on the leaf was 185g, and the bud was 987g. Even with an estimated 90% water weight loss (high I know) that is over 3 1/2 oz of bud. Sumbitch I'm Happy. :circle-of-love:

Yeah Yeah! Well done! They won't let me +rep you cuz you were the last person I repped! Or else I'd do it again! congrats from the Trig!

Friday Update

Plant #3 is drying nicely, although I'm concerned about the feel of her. On the stalk the buds were rock hard, now they look and feel loose. I know I still have to trim the sugar leaves, but I don't see a hard bud underneath. I believe I will be doing a final trim and packing jars tomorrow, so we'll see.

Plant 4 is still kicking. Her buds just keep putting on. I might chop her next Friday, or not.

The Lemon Amnesia has poked her roots out the bottom of the basket. She will have a sister soon. I germinated another and placed it into the hydroton a few days ago. She should break ground by Sunday morning.

Pics are below. Be safe, be aware, & enjoy your weekend.

A quick weekend note for those interested. I trimmed the sugar leaves last night, 24g. After hanging for eight days I trimmed the buds from the stems today and packed them all into a 4L cVault. Unbelievably 6.5 oz ! I put my hygrometer in too for an accurate measurement when I burp it tomorrow. I'm hoping for a mid 60% reading. Advice or comments? I'm in uncharted waters right now. I'm off to fire up the crock pot and make some butter. Wish me luck.
--
Peace.

:thumb: Fantastic, Riffleman! Looks great! I'm a little behind you @ 49 days in flower. It wears on you, the closer they get, doesn't it? Lol. Go. Go enjoy the fruits of your love and labor! Whoohooo! :thumb::goodjob::cheer::bravo::high-five::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom