My First Ever Grow Journal

Thanks man i think i might of accidentally over watered the baby girls I'll just let it dry out for a day or two...

Sent from my SM-N910G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

There growing so slowly i think its my light setup not to sure. Can't wait for them to get a real set of leaves.

420-magazine-mobile450299877.jpg

Should i use destilled water for these little girls and what about ph is that important atm tia for any and all help.

The soil looks pretty moist. Wait a few days to water. Transplant then water again.

The beginning is normally pretty slow. They'll blow up soon though.

Try not to check in them for 2 days and you'll be surprised how big they've gotten.

As far as PH, I personally stay at 6.5-6.8. Depends what medium, and what is in the medium.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Love your grow! I'm personally growing 3 plants. Amnesia haze and Blueberry Autoflower! I'm also a beginner. Hope your grow goes well.

Sent from my Z981 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hola! Long time reader first time poster. I am going to stick with this one see how things turn out.

Have you considered a humidity dome here? During the first stages it can be slow as komplex stated. However the plants can still obsorb moisture through the leaves. This seems to have worked well for me in the past.

I think given the young age transplanting them after the soil has dried you could introduce one for a week see if it helps! I would just pop a bag over the individual pots with an elastic band round the top. Poke a few holes in top of the bag and your done!

I would say the level of the lights looks to be okay considering size.

Either way they might be slow but they look healthy looking forward to seeing more pics and progress

Sent from my SM-T550 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you so much for all the help guy's really appreciate it here's a few pics i added 2 25w cfls and I've turned off the 250w mh light im now just using the 300w led with the cfls its brought temps down from 36c to 29/30c ive taken your advice kataki and added a humidifier to bring up rh its now at 50% humidity

420-magazine-mobile1486365809.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1755337150.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1321150656.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1731243533.jpg
420-magazine-mobile410381497.jpg

So today is day 5 i think the girls were given a small drink of watery tea i think they liked it by the looks of it ill post some pics tomorrow not a lot happening atm but that's expected so i keep getting told lol just wish things could move a bit faster but hey ok rant over peace peeps

Looks like they're all ready for a transplant to solo cups or nursery pots. I'd transplant as soon as that soil gets dry, and water after the transplant.

They also seem to be getting a bit tall. Are they the same height as your starter cubes(sorry don't know if your using peet moss, jiffy pellets etc.) or are they almost double the size?

Yea i used peet pellets i think there called im just trying one of the sq#1 in some homemade potimix just to see if its to rich idk if it is looks good so far ill get some pics in the morning and at the same time ill transplant the last 4 girls thanks for the help people especially komplex cheers bro.

Hi all heres a little update I've re-potted the girls
420-magazine-mobile1795404346.jpg
420-magazine-mobile445555668.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1855684135.jpg
420-magazine-mobile604442734.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1533303562.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1930900256.jpg
420-magazine-mobile647088896.jpg

Well there they are i hope they start to seriously take off now they have a bit of room to stretch there legs

Looking good, now don't get too excited about watering. They should be good for 4-5 days.

The one in the red pot looks a little long. You might want to add a little more soil to support her.

Make sure you have fan circulating air in there to strengthen the stems. There should be a slight wiggle to the leaves from air circulation.

Just topped up with xtra soil and on another note is 34c to hot i have a strong fan creating a light breeze.
420-magazine-mobile864965766.jpg

Just topped up with xtra soil and on another note is 34c to hot i have a strong fan creating a light breeze.
420-magazine-mobile864965766.jpg

Wayyyyy to hot man,temps are better to dont go over 30 abd the humidity is low it shold be around 60

..."Whoever sad best things in life are free...obviosly grew their own bud."...

Yeah brotha 34 is too hot to get optimum growth. Kill one of the lights either the 300 or 250. ATL east until you figure out a way to get the temps in there down

Yea sweet as I've just switched the 250w mh off just using the 300w led hopefully it's enough light as for humidity I'll add a humidifier thanks boys
Wayyyyy to hot man,temps are better to dont go over 30 abd the humidity is low it shold be around 60

Yea sweet as I've just switched the 250w mh off just using the 300w led hopefully it's enough light as for humidity I'll add a humidifier thanks boys

Just add a bucket of watter in there and you should be fine with the humidity ....

Than how the plant matures you need to drop a little the humidity til 50 to prevent bud root etc and you'll be good to go.Cheers and we're here to help as much as we can ...

Back
Top Bottom