My First Grow Ever!

Water Change Day

Go ahead and hate me now. I forgot my camera across town today, so no pics on this update. :thedoubletake: The photos plants are booming. Over 70 days veg now. Considering flipping the lights to 12/12 after bedtime tonight, bump the photos into flowering and get this train on down the track. I don't think the reduction of light is going to hurt the yield of the autos anymore. Data is below for those interested. See you soon. Peace.:peace:

Plant 1

PH out-6.4
PPM out-647
Water consumed in a wk-4 1/2gallons
Fresh h2o PPM-173
Nutes given- Micro 20ml, Grow 20ml, Bloom 12ml, Hydroguard 8ml, in 4 gallons water
PH in-5.8
PPM in-820
PPM nutes-647
Days above dirt-73

Plant 2

PH out-6.6
PPM out-608
Water consumed in a wk-4 1/2 gallons
Fresh h2o PPM-168
Nutes given- Micro 20ml, Grow 20ml, Bloom 12ml, Hydroguard 8ml, in 4 gallons water
PH in-5.8
PPM in-826
PPM nutes-658
Days above dirt-72

Plants 3 & 4

They guzzled 3.5 and 4.5 gallons respectively. The lower leaves and larger fan leaves are starting to go yellow. The flush continues another week. Harvest?....sometime soon?...probably. Maybe another week. FIIK. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Changes Are Coming

I flipped the lights after putting the girls to bed last night. Didn't figure 12/12 could hurt my auto yield this far into it. The photo plants are 75 days into veg, 17" tall, with a canopy of 20x20" each. Fingers crossed that they are both female. :wood:

Pulled a few very dead fan leaves from the bottom of #4 this morning, and took one picture. I included a bottle of ph down in the pic for size reference. Is it bad form to congratulate one's self? I feel like a proud father. :blunt:

Peace everyone, live your weekend to it's fullest ! :peace:

Changes Are Coming

I included a bottle of ph down in the pic for size reference. Is it bad form to congratulate one's self? I feel like a proud father. :blunt:

Somebody ought to make papers that say "Its a Girl" to roll a celebratory one! lol

Changes Are Coming

I flipped the lights after putting the girls to bed last night. Didn't figure 12/12 could hurt my auto yield this far into it. The photo plants are 75 days into veg, 17" tall, with a canopy of 20x20" each. Fingers crossed that they are both female. :wood:

Pulled a few very dead fan leaves from the bottom of #4 this morning, and took one picture. I included a bottle of ph down in the pic for size reference. Is it bad form to congratulate one's self? I feel like a proud father. :blunt:

Peace everyone, live your weekend to it's fullest ! :peace:

hot damn! thats a fat ass bud right there. beautiful.

See? Size DOES matter! That, my friend, is some mighty fine looking plant matter you have there! Mighty fine!! Congrats!

Water Change Day

Seven days since I flipped the lights and no changes to #s 1,2 other than a gain in size. The autos are about the same. I continue to pick dead leaves off of them. The shorter one , #3, has no more white pistils, #4 continues to pump some out. The tric's on both are the same as they have been with maybe 3-4% tannish not truly a dark color but past cloudy, and a 48/48% split on the cloudy/clear. Thinking #3 might get cut sometime in the coming week, then again she isn't exactly looking poorly yet, so I might exercise some new found patience and..."wait another week dummy" My big girl #4 ? The sweet thang asked my to enter her in the contest again this month so I did. Hope it drives some traffic through here with good advice and suggestions. Her top bud is a monster...well to me anyways. :love: I can't give enough +reps to LightAddict for the backbuilding tech. Pics and info are below. I hope you enjoy. All comments, suggestions, etc. for the coming harvest, or anything else are welcome and appreciated.
--
Peace, Rifleman

Plant 1

PH out-6.7
PPM out-635
Water consumed in a wk-3 3/4 gallons
Fresh h2o PPM-174
Nutes given- Micro 17ml, Grow 15ml, Bloom 30ml, Hydroguard 8ml, in 4 gallons water
PH in-5.8
PPM in-880
PPM nutes-706
Dimensions-20" tall Canopy 23x23"
Days above dirt-80

Plant 2

PH out-6.7
PPM out-734
Water consumed in a wk-4 1/2 gallons
Fresh h2o PPM-174
Nutes given- Micro 17ml, Grow 15ml, Bloom 30ml, Hydroguard 8ml, in 4 gallons water
PH in-5.8
PPM in-873
PPM nutes-699
Dimensions-20" tall Canopy 23x24"
Days above dirt-79

Plant 3

Plant 4

Your plants are looking fan-tab-u-lous! Congratulations. :)

AAMOF I did ! I bow to LightAddict's talent, many thanks for sharing his knowledge. :adore:

Well I'll be. Im sold. Backbuilding it is for me when the time comes. If that isnt proof right there that backbuilding actually works, then I dunno what is.

Back
Top Bottom