First Grow Ever!

NL is an awesome strain to work with. Youve done a good job with her.
She's like tge perfect confidence booster for a newb too. She smells like heaven and doesn't stink up the house. Glad I got a 10 pack of those seeds.

I would water in a circle around the plant for a few days.
Like to solidify the promix so I can easily transfer? Do I need to put clay pebbles or anything underneath the medium if I use a 5 gallon smart pot (I'm hoping to pick one up at my local shop).

You can im not sure how much promix compacts
Pretty tightly i find i like extra perlite and or clay pebbles shout out to bedroomfarmer for heads up.

Like to solidify the promix so I can easily transfer? Do I need to put clay pebbles or anything underneath the medium if I use a 5 gallon smart pot (I'm hoping to pick one up at my local shop).
Let it dry out good before transfer id say bud. Then transplant transfer carefully then water/feed hioe that helps anything else adk im in oromix and felling more confident and competent to answer some questioms anytime. Cheers . .

Good morning everyone. I took the final dry weight of the very last American Pie this morning, didn't have time for pics.... She weighed in at 89 grams. Not too bad. Anyway I'm gonna let Teddy Edwards mark this journal complete. I wanna thank each and every one of you for all your help and hopefully you will come to my other journal to help me with my first photo.

PEACE!
POT!
MICRODOT!

Good morning everyone. I took the final dry weight of the very last American Pie this morning, didn't have time for pics.... She weighed in at 89 grams. Not too bad. Anyway I'm gonna let Teddy Edwards mark this journal complete. I wanna thank each and every one of you for all your help and hopefully you will come to my other journal to help me with my first photo.

PEACE!
POT!
MICRODOT!
Your going to like photos better i know i do already.

Your going to like photos better i know i do already.
It should be an enjoyable experience. She will have the tent all to herself for most of flower so she should thrive. The time frame is really the only set back. TBH, I'm getting nervous and I'm ready to have the whole operation down for a bit. So she will be my last grow for now.

Pass on the 5 , and get a ten, or fifteen!:)
I was actually think about going bigger since she gonna have the whole place to herself. Good looking man. You officially convinced me to make her massive. Do they make 10 gallon smart pots?

Back
Top Bottom