First Grow Ever!

Those are some nifty diy dry boxes. Ben pondering how I'm going to go about it myself and I think I'm just going to steal your method lol.
I get the boxes from work. They are copy paper boxes and you can use the soft ties metal plant ties. Works great. I open the box up once a day and the fan hit them for a little while. Then put em back up....

I get the boxes from work. They are copy paper boxes and you can use the soft ties metal plant ties. Works great. I open the box up once a day and the fan hit them for a little while. Then put em back up....
That's awesome. I have 4 Plants 2nd well of flower so I have a ways to go. Was getting curious where I was going to put them but with the boxes they can go anywhere. Does it take longer to dry than to just hang them?

That's awesome. I have 4 Plants 2nd well of flower so I have a ways to go. Was getting curious where I was going to put them but with the boxes they can go anywhere. Does it take longer to dry than to just hang them?
Mine take bout 6-8 days. Keep em cool n dry. Like I said, I also open up the box once a day and put a fan on them for a little while. When they start to feel a little crispy I jar them with boveda 62 packs and burp daily for another week or so.

I harvested the flowers from my very last Green Crack last night. I had to make another drying box bc she was so much larger than the last two I harvested. I have 1 original lady left from the first grow ever after this. Here are some pics. I did not wiegh her as of yet but I will post weight before I jar her.
420-magazine-mobile107314876.jpg

That's my puppy Max in there too
420-magazine-mobile387162722.jpg
420-magazine-mobile998970603.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1589688807.jpg
Yes cute and great job on the harvest JD.

Gonna be adding AN Bud Candy tonight to feed the NL and WW XXL. I can't believe the size of the buds on the NL already. She has been a very easy grow, low odor and is gonna produce really well. The WW XXL I'm thinking is gonna end up massive. It is twice as tall as any of the other ladies
I've grown yet. I've been supercropping her just to stop having to raise my lights. She was late to start early off and was late to start flowering. I'm hoping it's because she's gonna be so big. I'm afraid there may be some foxtailing on one of her main colas because I cannot raise my lights any higher without the other ladies suffering

Alright ladies and germs. I'm in need of some assistance once again. I've been dealing with migraine pain for quite some time and it's put in the emergency room twice in the past 2 months. The pain gets so intense I get physically ill and start to vomit and then that makes the head pain even worse. It's a vicious cycle once it begins. I shared with you all in the intro that I have had problems with narcotics and alcohol, let's just say I'm allergic. I break out in handcuffs damn near every time. Lbvvs.

Turn the page.

Due to all the guidance from you fine folks I can now successful grow my own medicine. With that I have begun the search for the right strain and with high THC and CBN content for migraine pain. This is what I've come up with so far. Before I pull the trigger and purchase them I thought I might ask you all if you know of any strains and sources that are effective for migraine pain that are auto fem seeing how that's what I'm growing now and having success with. Here's a pic of what gyo seedbank has.

420-magazine-mobile1558204862.jpg

You can google cannabis and migraines, i saw a site that listed common ailments and the strains that will treat them somewhere but cant remember where.

Alright ladies and germs. I'm in need of some assistance once again. I've been dealing with migraine pain for quite some time and it's put in the emergency room twice in the past 2 months. The pain gets so intense I get physically ill and start to vomit and then that makes the head pain even worse. It's a vicious cycle once it begins. I shared with you all in the intro that I have had problems with narcotics and alcohol, let's just say I'm allergic. I break out in handcuffs damn near every time. Lbvvs.

Turn the page.

Due to all the guidance from you fine folks I can now successful grow my own medicine. With that I have begun the search for the right strain and with high THC and CBN content for migraine pain. This is what I've come up with so far. Before I pull the trigger and purchase them I thought I might ask you all if you know of any strains and sources that are effective for migraine pain that are auto fem seeing how that's what I'm growing now and having success with. Here's a pic of what gyo seedbank has.

420-magazine-mobile1558204862.jpg
I am not sure about migranes as im lucky with the neck pain i have i dont get them more ofterm twoce a year for me. Sorry to hear man that must suck.

I can give you some heavy hitters ive tried.
For pain
So far white rhino and widow both gelped with pains.

Great white shark i found a great body buzz and fair for pain relief

Ak47 but bever tried it.

Green crack more high in head.

Id google and see of leafly pops up with answers.. . .

You can google cannabis and migraines, i saw a site that listed common ailments and the strains that will treat them somewhere but cant remember where.
I have googled and used leafly. They both basically just tell about the high CBN and low THC. Not really what I want.
I am not sure about migranes as im lucky with the neck pain i have i dont get them more ofterm twoce a year for me. Sorry to hear man that must suck.

I can give you some heavy hitters ive tried.
For pain
So far white rhino and widow both gelped with pains.

Great white shark i found a great body buzz and fair for pain relief

Ak47 but bever tried it.

Green crack more high in head.

Id google and see of leafly pops up with answers.. . .
Yeah it sucks man. Ive got a WW XXL and an AK-48 currently going so I may get lucky and get some relief from them. Like I told PW, Google and leafly were just steering towards high CBN and low THC.

I have googled and used leafly. They both basically just tell about the high CBN and low THC. Not really what I want.

Yeah it sucks man. Ive got a WW XXL and an AK-48 currently going so I may get lucky and get some relief from them. Like I told PW, Google and leafly were just steering towards high CBN and low THC.
See this link

Hope its okay to post
8 top marijuana strains for migraine relief

Back
Top Bottom