First Grow Ever!

Same here JD. Still doing my first grow and learned it all from here an YouTube

420-magazine-mobile251373803.jpg

Still 4 to 5 weeks of flower to go on my AK47 and Swiss Skunk.

Same here JD. Still doing my first grow and learned it all from here an YouTube

420-magazine-mobile251373803.jpg

Still 4 to 5 weeks of flower to go on my AK47 and Swiss Skunk.
They are looking real healthy! It's crazy how much I've learned from this place and YouTube. I've wanted to do this my whole life. Idk why I waited so long.

Lol Yeah I've been waiting a while to do this myself. Laws in UK are still messed up so all work is done on the down low
Same here. Although, the state I live in the US does currently have a bill in the floor to legalize. If it passes as is, everyone will be allowed 5 plants in their home. . .

Lol Yeah I've been waiting a while to do this myself. Laws in UK are still messed up so all work is done on the down low

I'm in the UK as well. First grow. I'm not particularly concerned. We aren't in Texas (outside of Austin anyway).

All 7 of my plants are flowering. A month or two to go. Happy days !!

Hi JD. Have you started anything with the High Brix Kit ?
I have not. I have email Doc Bud and got pricing and a little info. I will be using it at some point but probably not until after I move from my current residence. My GF and I are trying to buy a house and I have almost a full bail of promix that should last me until we move.... Then is when I hope to have more space and start high Brix.

Back
Top Bottom