My First Grow Ever!

Sorry Budddyy I do not know for sure about that never had a plant foxtail on me yet. But you can go into LA's journal and send him a message he's very helpful and I'm sure he would have that answer for you. I can't see why it wouldn't help but without knowing for sure I would hate to give you a bad answer

Cheers kola i will message him now, i would look myself but his journal's are hundreds of pages long, ain't nobody got time for dat ha

Final Harvest Report

It has been a busy few days around the farm, but I did find time to give #4 the big chop. She definitely turned out to be the producer of the two autos. Not that I can complain about #3's yield of 6.6 zips. The final numbers won't be in for another week when I jar it up, but right now the results are 1534g of wet bud, and 91g of fan leaves. The top cola alone weighed in at 156g wet. An optimistic guess figuring 82.5% moisture loss gives me 9.6 zips. Correct me if I'm wrong but, 6.6+9.6=16.2 Over 1 lb from two auto plants in 113 days. :thedoubletake::drool::yahoo::goof:

I could not have done it without the information I found here at :420: Thanks to everyone for following along. Be sure to check out my next journal coming soon.

:party::hippy::drool::welldone::thumb::goodjob:Way to go! Nicely done, Rifleman. Very nice buds, indeed!

LightAddict is the back building guy. He can probably give you a better idea of when to start, but since you asked....I clipped mine when the buds finally looked like buds, still with white pistils and green growth below. AND again later on after they had swollen and it appeared as if the plant might go longer and have time to benefit. I think it was worth it... :)

Now that you've harvested, looking back on this, still feel it was a good move? I assume you have grown this plant before for comparison? I'm still on the fence with doing it. I need a push. :)

Now that you've harvested, looking back on this, still feel it was a good move? I assume you have grown this plant before for comparison? I'm still on the fence with doing it. I need a push. :)

PUSH !!

This was my first grow. However seeing what it did for the buds I snipped, I'll do it again.

Great job, rifleman! Excellent harvest!!

Backbuilding is definitely the way to go. I will do this every time from now on, & to every bud site. Also I trimmed the top of my main cola, not just a little bit either. I bleached it by getting it to close to the LED :) It wasn't growing so I thought what the hell & snipped the damaged part right off. I now have one fat top Cola. Can't wait to harvest :)

Okay guys, consider me "Pushed"!! Lol. I have 2 plants in DWC 3-4 weeks into flower now. To be perfectly honest, I don't really care what they produce. I am more interested in the mechanics of DWC. I've already abused them with my trimming anyways.
Chalk me up as an experimental convert. :high-five:
Enjoy the weekend, folks! :circle-of-love: Andy.

Final trim on plant #4 this morning. I just collected another 26g of sweet trim, and packed an astonishing 323g (~11.5 zips) into my four liter cVault. Added to the harvest from plant #3 that gives me a total harvest of 47g sweet trim and 18.1 zips of bud total.

I am going to report this as a completed journal now. Thanks to everyone for following along and giving advice/encouragement.

Please feel free to sub on my next journal already posted in my sig.
--
Peace, Luke.

Sweet!!!! Nice job Rifflaman. You should be proud.

Back
Top Bottom