My First Ever Grow Journal

Looking strong man! Not to sure on your last question though hopefully someone will lend a hand. Keep up the good work :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just a little pictorial update there really starting to make me smile and thanks to bro...

420-magazine-mobile868780562.jpg

Hey people how is things I've just got a quick question ❓ is it right to be giving the girls powerfeed I've only given in small doses.

Not sure what is in power feed but yea give them a feed can do 1/4 or 1/2 recommend dose and see how they handle it. If lower leaves are yellowing sounds like they hungry for so e nitrogen.

Don't leave it too long as they will stunt and end up looking like this lol
20170208_121954.jpg

Ok so today is day 25 things seem to be coming along nicely and thanks for all the great info to guy's you know who you are I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this wonderful place so much knowledge it's absolutely wicked smoke on and have fun.

420-magazine-mobile806337248.jpg
420-magazine-mobile476472780.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1814262024.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1681962024.jpg
420-magazine-mobile9100972.jpg

Forgot to mention I've given the girls some watered down seasol hopefully that will fix the yellow tips from what I understand the leaves won't magically fix them selves but the new growth should be absolutely fine..

So my buddies have been smoking these little vape pens and sent me a picture. They told me that it's the only thing they've been smoking for the past 6 months. It gave me a good feeling when I saw what was in the cartridges.

420-magazine-mobile1246475752.jpg

And of course, pics of Cassie and Jenna a day after water. I guess they really were hungry already

420-magazine-mobile1733061230.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1553831604.jpg
420-magazine-mobile297562024.jpg

Super nice girls how old are they now I know it's rude to ask the age of a lady but I gotta know lol and those pens were can I buy one from.

Haha they are just past week 1 of flower and Day 60 from sprout. Unfortunately, I have no idea where they're from. My buddy is a mechanic and one of his customers brings him pens and cartridges for free.

Oh geez sorry Brett I totally realized that I posted this in your grow journal. It was supposed to go in mine.

Your ladies look awesome btw. It's funny how at the beginning of the grow the plants seem to drag, then half way through veg, and your not sure your gonna have enough room lol.

Back
Top Bottom