Crown Royal - First Grow

Yeah I was just saying it hits like a truck too haha .that hash I made is incrediblely powerful.
Hey Mike how's the flavor on your smoke right now ?
The first plant taste good for the first couple hits, like lemon and pine . Then halfway through it tastes like I'm smoking seeds.did you have this problem and how long does it take to cure the crowns in a mason jar ?

Yeah I was just saying it hits like a truck too haha .that hash I made is incrediblely powerful.
Hey Mike how's the flavor on your smoke right now ?
The first plant taste good for the first couple hits, like lemon and pine . Then halfway through it tastes like I'm smoking seeds.did you have this problem and how long does it take to cure the crowns in a mason jar ?

Mine came down on the 8th. Ya, kinda piney at first, but now it's really starting to dank up. Sweet and earthy, with berry overtones. At least 2-3weeks in jars I'd say. More is preferable, but not always possible .

Thanks Mike , it's too bad one top got scorched from the Cali's lol
C'mon over and test this hash out , Penny and so are on the way over . I'm ordering pizza ! Haha

I really think my Cali's made the difference right at the final weeks of flower . I'm happy how everything turned out with how much I yielded so far and the potency. I still can't believe I have 351 grams curing right now hahaha

Thanks Mike , it's too bad one top got scorched from the Cali's lol
C'mon over and test this hash out , Penny and so are on the way over . I'm ordering pizza ! Haha

I really think my Cali's made the difference right at the final weeks of flower . I'm happy how everything turned out with how much I yielded so far and the potency. I still can't believe I have 351 grams curing right now hahaha

Feels good having a stash doesnt it!?

Im trying to simplify my nutes right now, i think a lot of us use so much stuff that when we encounter an issue we have no idea where to start making corrections.

Back
Top Bottom