Bigbudzzz420's Second Crown Royal Grow

Week 4 flower
Will be feeding tomorrow morning.
Nice. Almost half way ish thru flower then. My scrog holes vary in size. I made such a shitty one that I really wanna re do it. But probably won't. I've already re did it once. Had some string first then worried it was too flimsy. But I think how I weaved it was flimsy. Not the rope. Then I did it over with some wire and it looks soooooo bad. Honestly embarrassed about it

Nice. Almost half way ish thru flower then. My scrog holes vary in size. I made such a shitty one that I really wanna re do it. But probably won't. I've already re did it once. Had some string first then worried it was too flimsy. But I think how I weaved it was flimsy. Not the rope. Then I did it over with some wire and it looks soooooo bad. Honestly embarrassed about it
Yup we are about half way through flower now . I'll update with some pics later this week.
I wouldn't worry too much about the way your scrog looks , as long as it's doing its job .

Yup we are about half way through flower now . I'll update with some pics later this week.
I wouldn't worry too much about the way your scrog looks , as long as it's doing its job .
I know I know. But I'm just one of those ppl that likes to do things right and be presentable as well as productive. It's spmething I'm working on. The internal fight is real.

Couple pics today , I'm expecting a burst of growth by next week.
420-magazine-mobile1937058321.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1482495662.jpg

Wire may not look pretty but works fine... next grow ill be switching the twine over to wire since its way more durable. Its all about the results dont matter if its pretty or ugly as long as it works.

Sir you cannot consent for the ladies they must consent for themselves... this is 2017 after all... they do have rights .

HAHAHAHAHA but if a lady makes the request it's okay right? We got code between females, we get internal privileges cause we have that same inventory you could say. :rofl:

I'm wanting to do a scrog with my CBD that I currently have cause she stretches huge, but I want to take clones, so I'm trying to figure out if there is growth under scrog that I could take for clones...not quite sure yet...more research is needed. :thanks:

Just take some of the branches that are still flexible dont try to clone any hardened branches. It wont hurt anything to cut a few branches off of each plant.. I personally dont like cutting to many of my branches that will reach the canopy but I like to cut the smaller ones that are still 3-6" long.. either way though a week after cutting them off you wont even be able to tell.. my last grow I had a CFL bulb fall on one of my plants and burn a few good branches up top... well I wasnt happy because it delayed my flowering her as I had to cut some of her best growth off but I did flower her sister while she continued vegging. Well 2-2 1/2weeks later she was a damn beast... The plant that went in the flowering room first was great and she yielded me 6 grams shy of 3 ounces... but the one that was damaged and veg'd a bit longer was much larger... she also got both mars 300's (135W each) directly over her the last half of her flowering since the other plant went in first... I was hoping for 100G and got 125-130G off of her in total. My cloning method is dirt cheap.. I just use jiffy pellets or rapid rooters with a couple CFL over the cuttings I dont use humidity domes or anything like that.. I cut my branches im going to clone off put them in a cup of water and prepare my rapid rooters or jiffy pellets... Then I like to cut off the bottom growth of the clones and cut the stem at an angle before placing in the pellet... I mist the first couple days but after that I just water as needed... depending on the strain it can be under a week or as long as 3 weeks before roots show. I dont cut my leaves in half nor do I cut most of it off just the lower ones..
420-magazine-mobile724528943.jpg
420-magazine-mobile423518405.jpg

Back
Top Bottom