Bigbudzzz420's Second Crown Royal Grow

The girls survived the torture. Temps only dropped down to 57 in the Attic. I put my digital hygrometer up there with them just so I could check .

I have the tents up and running with the girls in there . I also swapped my meizhi out and put the Cali in there to finish then out .

2 of the girls are extremely floppy since I took them out of the trellis. They look like a pile of buds and
leaves :::sigh:::

I haven't updated in a while so here's week 7 . We fed their last nute feed .
One of my girls is flopped over so I tied her up the best I could . Look closely how much bigger the buds are compared to the rest . She will definitely be coming down first . A quick trichome check on her this morning revealed half cloudy with some Amber . I thought my eyes were playing tricks . Why and how could she be finishing up so quickly?

The other ones will be finishing on time , I plan on November 11th to take them down . Anyways here's the pictures before feeding.

We will start with the floppy one
420-magazine-mobile943424099.jpg

420-magazine-mobile983497687.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1573190225.jpg

The rest
420-magazine-mobile400517890.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1962505027.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1908406714.jpg

The clone
420-magazine-mobile2140513899.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1645822719.jpg

420-magazine-mobile452938408.jpg

Wow only a couple more weeks and I'll be bringing them down and starting my mephisto autos grow . Gotta start my flush Monday.

I ordered samsquatch OG , cosmic queen , 4 assed monkey , cream de la chem and double grape .
I may have spent a little more than I wanted but I plan on running 3 tents full of autos . It should be tons of fun !

Right on man. I bet they are nice fresh beans too. Like the new avatar. Looks like a tent full of big ol buds in there all huge a floppy from their girth. All autos. I'm gonna run all regular photos on the next run. Looking for some pollen.

Hope you read big ol buds with a super redneck accent cause that's how I write it....
Figured I'd jump on board with changing the Avatar lol . I have a good feeling this time around my seeds won't be duds . My crown tent will be available pretty soon and I'm curious to see if I can run 7 autos in 5 gallon pots in one tent .

I can't believe how good the netting worked on the crown Royals, it sucks I had to take it off and hide my plants because of another fucking random inspection. Usually I can guess a ball park figure on yield but this one has me stumped . Do you and Penny want to take a stab ?

I think whatever you run dabby will come out amazing either way . Are you trying to breed plants?
Right on man. I bet they are nice fresh beans too. Like the new avatar. Looks like a tent full of big ol buds in there all huge a floppy from their girth. All autos. I'm gonna run all regular photos on the next run. Looking for some pollen.

Hope you read big ol buds with a super redneck accent cause that's how I write it....

Back
Top Bottom