Stonedsalmon's Second Indoor Soil Grow: Crown Royale & Northern Lights Mainlining

Nearing the seventh week of flower now. Here is how the canopy looks:
full

Far Right Plant Closer up (currently the fattest tops):
full
Buds on the far right plant (Crown Royale):
full
full
full

This next bud (top) is from the other Crown Royale plant (far left in earlier photos) it doesn't seem to be fattening up like her sister:
full

They've both received the exact same conditions so should I put it down to genetic variance? I don't think it has any symptoms of deficiency but could be mistaken.

Nearly done now, they've been in flower for 58 days. I was planning on letting them go for 63 days (9 weeks). One plant looks like it's ready for the chop already but unfortunately I only have one space to dry so they've all got to go together. The last two photos are bud comparisons on the same strain (Crown Royale) but different plants.

full
full
full
full
full

Plants got the chop on the 17th at exactly 9 weeks. This is what they looked like that day:
full
full

They made it into jars on the 23rd and 24th of December and have been curing since
full
full

Total weight was just under 8 oz's from all three plants. With the lowest yielder (expected) being the Northern Lights at a little under 2 oz's and the two Crown Royales being roughly the same weight. The above picture is the Northern Lights Below is the Crown Royale. Overall very happy with the yield but will definitely only be growing two plants next time and hope to grow them even bigger!
full

Thanks to everyone who checked out the thread, onto the next! ;)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom