DarkGreenGoo's - Northern Light Blue - Coco - Mainline/Fluxing

Some photos from today. I decided to add the P300 in there, although they would have grown fine (and have been) with the P450.

Mar_23_2015_9_.jpg
Mar_23_2015_7_.jpg
Mar_23_2015_6_.jpg
Mar_23_2015_4_.jpg
Mar_23_2015_5_.jpg
Mar_23_2015_3_.jpg
Mar_23_2015_2_.jpg
Mar_23_2015_10_.jpg
Mar_23_2015_1_.jpg

There's a lot of dark green goo in there, DGG! Sweet! Nice buds. :thumb::goodjob:

Some more photos from today. Fed them 6/9 once again. Plants are doing great, although one cola has a bit of light bleaching.

Mar_26_2015_6_.jpg
Mar_26_2015_1_.jpg
Mar_26_2015_2_.jpg
Mar_26_2015_3_.jpg
Mar_26_2015_4_.jpg
Mar_26_2015_5_.jpg

Going to be some really big colas. Plants won't be harvested until the beginning of may.

Man DGG, those are really going to be something! If I didn't know better, I'd swear you've done this before. Treat those girls well, my friend!

Thanks for all the comments guys!

Should have some more picture in a couple days. I would post everyday, but that way the changes are not as dramatic lol.

Not much else to say. It is all sort of on cruise control now. Still using only two nutrients.

Very nice, DGG. Very nice indeed. :)

My guess is 9+ ounces from two plants, in 3 gallon buckets, using only 2 nutrients. Nothing on the plant is popcorn, and the colas are about a foot long each and bulking.

Some of the colas that look shorter, are just as long, but had more space to cover by going on the outside ring of the tomato cage.

They are all equal in size, some are just taller and have more of their underside trimmed.

There are 16, 10" - foot long colas and some of them have a couple side branches with golfballs on them.

Really nice DG. I'm doing nicely too with a simple 2 step nute schedule also. Wish I cold smell that room! Keep up the good work!

Really nice DG. I'm doing nicely too with a simple 2 step nute schedule also. Wish I cold smell that room! Keep up the good work!

Spent the last little while checking out your thread. For some reason I never did before. It's really awesome. You have a great setup going on. I am jealous of your PH/EC meter.

It's good to be the King! :)

Such beautiful plants. I hope I am as lucky once mine get close to harvest! Are you using CO2? They look so close to harvest I wonder if they will wait until May?

Note using any CO2, but I do have proper ventilation at all times. Most people don't realize that proper ventilation doesn't just mean making sure they have good airflow, but making sure they don't have TOO much airflow.

I have a 6" fan and I have the dial in the middle of the low section. A lot of people will crank it up, but when the tent closes, it becomes a wind tunnel. Which is not always good for the plants. The key is to make sure you are cycling the correct amount of fresh air in, and not over doing it.

The room the tent is also has negative air pressure. So the air in the room is constantly being refreshed, so what is pulled into the tent, is not stale.

I also like to take a small sample, starting about 3 weeks from harvest. I took one today, and dried it in the oven at 200F (never higher). The smoother it becomes, and the more "chill" the effect is, the closer to harvest. That in combination of looking at the trichs with a microscope are how I decide when to harvest.

A lot of people will claim "wait until it's milky, wait until it's 25 percent amber". This is a good rule of thumb, but as you grow more, you realize the effect you like does not always go along with trich colors. It is better to sample and harvest when you feel it is best. This is how I eliminate all paranoia with any strains I grow.

If I was growing for just high THC and potency, I of course, would go strictly on trich colors and let them go as long as needed.

Well done man, this SCROG looks amazing on your two plants, I remember trying SCROG in my first grow with a NYC Diesel and it was really affective ! Can't wait to see the harvest
I am currently doing two NL but autos, check it if you have time :)

Good luck
:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom