DarkGreenGoo's - HSO Blue Dream - Indoor - LED - Coco Hempy SCROG!

Nice wrap up and summary. Thanks for coming back to do that, and posting those final pix documenting the lifespan. Great job all around, and I learned quite a bit from your journal, so thank you. Good luck on the new grow, and I look forward to that journal,
Take care,
Stimpy

I too have to mirror your summery, DGG. I didn't have any lens problems, but didn't use the carabiners that came with them. Service and shipping - Outstanding. While I will just be flipping this weekend, the lights have never been a problem. Low heat / constant heat is easy to dial in when setting up ventilation needs.
This has been a great trip, DGG, thanks for all the learning I did.
:cheer::peace: , Andy.

I just can't leave without saying it. If / when I replace the 300w and 150w, I would rather use 3 or 4 150s than a 450. I think the blending of the spectrums and the more even a footprint you can make will make for more even growth. In my case the plants are in a fixed position, so rotating pots isn't possible.
Just my 2 cents worth. Love the lights - consider your layout carefully before you buy any lights.
Humbly, Andy.

Depends on the area that has to be covered.
I agree that more little lights are always better than 1 big.
But the 150 is quite expensive I will order one with just veg specs in 2 weeks and a 2. 450 in 2 month.
I did not have any lose lenses as well and was delivered in 6 days to Europe.

I too purchased a 300w led a couple months ago.
Have not got a chance to use it yet. I was impressed with the light output, but was concerned about the loose lenses (they rattled like a can full of marbles when tipped side to side).

Truly a professional grow journal. It's an extra effort to document and post the info you attain by growing. So thank you and this next light up is a toast. :volcano-smiley:

Once again, thanks everyone for all the nice words. I had lots of fun updating the journal, and can't wait to begin my new one.

Tonight or tomorrow I should be starting the post for my next Journal. It will be following my grow of Northern Light Blue (by Declicious Seeds), in Coco under the P450. I will be mainlinging the plants. If you don't know what that is just google it. It's an extreme LST/topping method of training that turns the bottom of the plant into a manifold. Producing shorter trees, with bush's of cola's, and no other branching. Due to the way it is topped and LST'd, all cola's end up the same size, same height.

I just did the first top and LST, so that is where the journal will begin. The plants have already been growing for about a month.

Guess I can't sub up yet. lol. Tried. I wanna watch this grow!:adore::thanks:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Excellent Grow, I too am having excellent results from two 300w leds. I have found that if you start the plants or seeds under the LED from the beginning you dont get the leaf droop. If you veg a while under HID then move to LED you can get the droop, in which case raise the light way up for a few days then you can lower it back down.
I have also noticed with LED that the plants can sit there and not do much for a week or two then once the root system catches up you get an explosion of growth.
I would say your grow was mission complete.

Back
Top Bottom