Crown Royal - First Grow

Got last weekends girl in a jar tonight to make room for the other three girls that are getting chopped down .
420-magazine-mobile1110579219.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2049486745.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1660614991.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1589020815.jpg

Not bad , 60 grams . She was the smallest out of all of them . So I'll definitely be at 3 ounces per plant .
Looks like I'll be shy of a pound .

Oh man what a day !
Over 11 hours of trimming but I have all three girls done and in the tent drying .
I weighed a few wet loads and it was in the ballpark of 1500 grams wet . I stopped weighing after several hours because I literally was trimming since 7:30 in the morning and didn't finish up till about 7 at night. I'm totally over today and I'm just happy it's done.
Sorry about not having pictures I just didn't have the time to do that today, I'm lucky I got it done at all and one day.

I I should note that one of my plants started to Hermie I found some seeds and Seed sacks at the lowest part of my plant, the other two are fine.

I have no clue how it happened. There weren't any seeds or sacks at the top and the buds looked normal. Just at the very bottom of the plant had it .
Well I think I'm close to a pound now , I have 2 ounces curing in a jar , all that good stuff from today hanging and I still have one more plant to cut down soon which is my experimental plant.
What's the guideline here ?
20% of your total wet weight is roughly your dry weight ? Sound about right?

Few seeds in a pound of weed is no problem. Should check the seams and zippers around the bottom of the tents. Weird that they only showed in the bottom stuff. Still will be good for extracts.
It could have been many things, maybe heat stress light stress light leaks I really don't know. Maybe cause I kept messing with the spectrum to dial it in . Full blast was too much for them , so I fiddled with it too much . Next time I'll start at 50 percent power and slightly increase it by 5 every week or every other week . I'll check again for light leaks around the lower vent pockets when I get home and do an inspection.

I read somewhere that nanners will form on lower flowers late in bloom and there may not be an obvious cause. The nanners tend to be sterile or very low producers so they cause a few under developed seeds. No big loss in my mind.

I read somewhere that nanners will form on lower flowers late in bloom and there may not be an obvious cause. The nanners tend to be sterile or very low producers so they cause a few under developed seeds. No big loss in my mind.
Yeah ?
I'm not too worried about it cause it didn't affect my buds . But it's something that worries me especially with the autos in the next tent over .
Also I think that experimental plant might be seedy .

Hey what are you guys cleaning your tent with after the harvest? I want to disinfect it real good especially after this grow .
Could I use bleach wipes or germincidal wipes ?

I use a weak bleach solution on mine

Back
Top Bottom