Shiva Skunk Indoor Micro Closet Grow

mastamike

Hello everybody, this is my first time using 420 magazine to post on. I am in the middle of growing a Fem. Shiva Skunk seed from Sensi Seeds. It has been going great so far so I thought I'd make a journal and share for everybody, please ask any questions you may have, sit back and enjoy :volcano-smiley:

The Shiva is around 4 and a half weeks old. I am following the foxfarm grow schedule for nutrients, using grow big, bigbloom, and tigerbloom. I will post photos when I figure out how from my phone.. any help?

Figure it out, I will post one of it around 2 weeks old and one of it now, around 4-5 weeks old.
IMG_20141217_162029.jpg
IMG_20141223_090247.jpg

To let everybody know, I did a first top, tied down the two main stems to the side, and have been trying some tie down methods to control it within the box

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Yes man, sorry everybody! Most definitely still alive! I was waiting for some bigger changes until I posted some more pictures, sorry for the wait. Will post an update now

No love on my shiva yet :( haha just kidding I deserve it, haven't been updating. It's hard for me to get real good pictures, but she's about 3 weeks into flower. Check her out :thumb: forgot to add photo :( I'll post this, stay tuned for photo!

Hard to get great pictures, she's definitely startin to get frosty. If anyone shows any interest in the grow I'll be glad to post some better ones:thumb:

My update on the shiva, she is getting frosting and frosting everyday, couldn't be more stoked on how things are going.. feel free to give some advice on good things to do towards the end of harvest or anything, peace guys!

Back
Top Bottom