180W Super Lemon Haze Grow - Lots of Pics!

Hi Mike,

I have tried to contact you but your contact site doesn't work. There isn't any verification code? I would like ask some questions considering marketing your leds... :)
If you can give me your email i can send you some my questions?

Thanks

Probably waiting on a cure? I hope that there's enough residual moisture in the buds to be able to cure it. Perhaps it's not too late to do some gentle rehydrating.

I agree with TS. A piece of lettuce in jar during cure to help rehydrate during the chlorophyl breakdown process might help.

Glad to hear they're not as dry as you first thought - can you tell us what the RH was during drying.

I think 50% - 60% is about right with 4 checks per day.

Huge congrats on the harvest - looks wonderful.

Hey irishboy - did I win? That's not right - I'll award the points to second place if you tell me who it is ;)

Glad to hear they're not as dry as you first thought - can you tell us what the RH was during drying.

I think 50% - 60% is about right with 4 checks per day.

Huge congrats on the harvest - looks wonderful.

Hey irishboy - did I win? That's not right - I'll award the points to second place if you tell me who it is ;)

hey bro you still played and guess that right, so you deserve those points more then anyone els. its 100% far, you guessed it right and no matter your status you should be the one to get those points.

I agree with TS. A piece of lettuce in jar during cure to help rehydrate during the chlorophyl breakdown process might help.
I wouldn't use lettuce, it can give off a bad smell or taste. Go with an orange peel or I know others who have used a flour tortilla with good results. From my experience, the buds will feel crispy, as soon as you put them in jars, they will sweat a bit, I'm betting there's still moisture in them nugz. :) :goodluck:

Good job "lite brite." lol. Remeber that toy with the leds. The commercial started off, "LIght Bright light bright, turn on the color of magical light." anyways.........That was in my head at the time.

1. During your whole grow did you notice any really bad strecthing?

2. If you can remember what was the height that you chopped her down?

3. I wonder how much more you would have yielded if you had C02 (rhetorical question)?

Overall if this was ice skating I would have to give you a 9.5. If this was "American Idol" or "Dancing with the stars" I would have voted for you everytime.......................................................

Once again kick ass job.

Thanks man I really appreciate it!

regarding your questions:

1. No I didnt notice any stretching till I flowered but even then very minimal for the first few weeks.

2. I chopped her down at 33 in.

3. Well I dont know how much more I would have yielded using co2 but it definitely would have helped.

No I didnt notice any stretching till I flowered but even then very minimal for the first few weeks.

Next time you grow that strain with that light, how about raising it enough that you get some stretching? Not "oh shit!" stretching, just a little bit more than you experienced this grow. I'd guess that you'd end up with slightly better yields.

TS - Standard closest without going over ;)

Irish - Thanks for the comments Brother, I'm still passing on the points. Would feel too corrupt editing my own totals ;)

Maccar - Congrats man - you win the rep points - nice guesstimate

TS - Standard closest without going over ;)

Irish - Thanks for the comments Brother, I'm still passing on the points. Would feel too corrupt editing my own totals ;)

Maccar - Congrats man - you win the rep points - nice guesstimate

i here you bro thats why i am sending you 42 credits right now, because i dont feel bad giving you what you won far and square. :grinjoint: i understand 2nd closer guesser should get it then. but great guess brother.

sending credits ur way right now:bravo:

and I bet your right!!..

Yeah I will def try to dial this strain in..

Some friends and i got together last night to finally try some of the SLH out and well... couch lock!!! lol

Its starting to get that real pungent lemon citrus smell to it day by day as it cures.. cant wait for a couple weeks from now. :cool:

Next time you grow that strain with that light, how about raising it enough that you get some stretching? Not "oh shit!" stretching, just a little bit more than you experienced this grow. I'd guess that you'd end up with slightly better yields.

its not that easy with these lights. i tried that on my last grow and raised it up to IDK around 26" and the HS only stretched 6". yet my jacks doubled in hight.
all the other lights ive used my HS stretched hard core. i cant get my plants right now to stretch they just keep stacking nodes right next to each other.

Indica vs. sativa growth characteristics, perhaps? SLH should be capable of stretching - and then filling in afterwards, given adequate light. And I'd be the first to admit that in this case the light definitely appears to qualify as adequate.

Indica vs. sativa growth characteristics, perhaps? SLH should be capable of stretching - and then filling in afterwards, given adequate light. And I'd be the first to admit that in this case the light definitely appears to qualify as adequate.

the HS has allot of sativa characteristics in it also. and with any other light she shoots to the moon.

its a love hate thing. I love seeing the nodes just stack but hate vegging longer to get the hight i want with this strain. but at the end you get those nice fat long buds from the nodes being stacked. the more i mess around with these lights the more i like them, i know for a fact with my HID my plants would be hurting with my 100F* temps but with these lights their doing fine. less IR heat on the leaves the better the handles high temps.

Back
Top Bottom