180W Super Lemon Haze Grow - Lots of Pics!

WoW....quarter pounder from an LED and TLC! :bravo:

These are exciting times girls and boys. Glad to be here on this ride. :surf:

Awesome demonstration, the photos speak volumes and I still wish I had smell-a-vision.

Tanks for getting our lights "in the mail". This Rips for you!!!!!! :roorrip:

and I bet your right!!..

Yeah I will def try to dial this strain in..

Some friends and i got together last night to finally try some of the SLH out and well... couch lock!!! lol

Its starting to get that real pungent lemon citrus smell to it day by day as it cures.. cant wait for a couple weeks from now. :cool:

Couch lock it is...... You can't smoke it if you got shit to do. I couldn't even get off the couch to go to bed!:passitleft:

Yeah, Yeah, got to put in some research. Since I went to Missouri for Basic (once upon a time) I must see 1st hand SLH "couchlock". Show Me!!! :smokin:

Actually, I personally "go with the flow". If I'm chillin on the couch, Sativa/Indica matters not. And if I'm trying to accomplish something (surf, MW2, moto-x), good bud convinces me I'm better with an attitude adjustment. Having good times is great but having good times while baked...mo betta!

Peace :allgood:

Hey Mike,

Its been a while since we last corresponded, a few months. I saw the final weight and yield of this grow and it looks like to me you have those LED's dialed in nicely. I sent you an email a day or so ago and just wondering if you had a chance to look at it?? Well, let me know and all the best to you.

-The builder

TS - Standard closest without going over ;)

Irish - Thanks for the comments Brother, I'm still passing on the points. Would feel too corrupt editing my own totals ;)

Maccar - Congrats man - you win the rep points - nice guesstimate

Sweet...... i pinched Setting Sun's formula from Irishes last grow.

hmmmmmmmmmm, I wouldn't be expecting couchlock from a "haze" strain.

I'd be expecting more of a sativa high, but I always research strains as best I can before growing them, so I'll check it out if I decide to grow some SLH.

Sure looks good ;)

I went back to the breeders site as well when I read this. Not sure why I had it in my head that this was a near pure Sativa ;)

Wrong on my part there's some indica and it even talks about some body stone ;)

Bravo there mike. Sorry if you have already said this but I wanted to ask how long you vegged the plant for and whether or not you think a 300W will be able to yield around double what you did? I think you were running a 2x2 ft^2 tent also so that is very close to what I have running with one of your 300W units. I am using a 2.6x2.6 sft DR80 grow tent. Check it out in the link in my signature if you have time. Once again thanks for hookin it up with some LED lights that actually work.

flo

I went back to the breeders site as well when I read this. Not sure why I had it in my head that this was a near pure Sativa ;)

Wrong on my part there's some indica and it even talks about some body stone ;)

I don't see too many pure sativas any more. Hardly ever see 11-fingered leaves and it's been several years since I have seen a plant with 13-fingered ones.

Then again, it's been quite a while since I saw ANY cannabis plant (in person).

I was surprised too. I wasn't expecting to be stuck when we tried her out. My guess is something Mike did brought the potency out on this one. For his sake I hope it was his lights! But there is a lot of factors that contribute to high potency.

irishboy is saying that the buds that he got from his last grow are the most potent he's ever had. so the GLH light has to have something to do with it.

I would think so. i cant wait to see all these others grows finish that are using led vs hid, then that will tell me if my thoughts are right for sure? it will be nice to see side by side what does what compared to each other

I would think so. i cant wait to see all these others grows finish that are using led vs hid, then that will tell me if my thoughts are right for sure? it will be nice to see side by side what does what compared to each other
Can you guys link us to other journals that are using GLH's lights? .V.

Back
Top Bottom