Mono's Perpetual Soil

She is looking great, my Gitt is now back on track thank god!! She just stopped for a while due to PH issues now though she is all blonde again so she should be all good :)

Good news!

You have so much going on I get confused sometimes lol. Surprised you don't just completely forget now and again :)

P10106752.JPG
P10106665.JPG
P10106723.JPG
P10106694.JPG
P10106713.JPG
P10106673.JPG
P10106706.JPG
P10106682.JPG

Not just nice. But DAMN NICE !

Well done Mono :thumb:

Edit: just thrown some more pic's up on mine.

Edit 2: Shameless plug. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Your ''Shameles plug'' worked out pretty good BB, that Blue Cheese in your title got me interested, and then I saw that bush of Blue Cheese on the 1st page and now I'm hooked, will be spending all day tomorrow reading through your journal.

Peace :peace:

Your ''Shameles plug'' worked out pretty good BB, that Blue Cheese in your title got me interested, and then I saw that bush of Blue Cheese on the 1st page and now I'm hooked, will be spending all day tomorrow reading through your journal.

Peace :peace:

Thank you very much Budstep,

I hope you can find some useful bits and pieces in there. :high-five:

Dribble dribble...... Halfway thru and they look like that !!!...

Some big ass buds are coming your way matey

+ reps for keeping a diverse range of plants in tip top condition

I predict a very large cloud of smoke, somewhere north of the border in just over a month

Day 33 of flowering.

Gave all the ladies a heavy feed of P/K 13/14 at 4 times recommended dosage :thedoubletake: As hard as I try I can't seem to give these girls too many nutrients. Certainly very heavy feeding strains. I had them all out of the grow area today for a little bit of a tidy up, removed quite a few more leaves.

I was very pleased to see how the buds have began to bulk up now, although I think my temps might be a little bit high as there is quite a bit of fox-tailing going on higher up.

White Widow x Skunk #1, our sativa heavy girl was given a double strength dosage of veg nutrients to try and green her up a little, plus a little shot of P/K 13/14 to keep those buds swelling. She looks like a good yielder, can't get my hand around the buds now, and we are looking at another 6 weeks or so for her.

So here we are guys, February the 2nd. Aiming for a harvest on the indica girls around the end of the month, that will give them a couple of days shy of 9 weeks in bloom. Plus the 12 days at the start that we are not counting. So in all, hope to see plenty of amber by the end of the month. 10 weeks of 12/12 should see some amber, right?

Ive only got one perdy lady! Mono has a whole bloody gaggle of gorgeous girls. Makes my photo shoot look tame lol. Awesome job Mono ;)

Thank you very much LA!

Monster buds and Monster trees Mono. You could submit them ladys to playboy, thats how stunning they are.

Oo playboy. ;) Best not let my wife read this, will be banned at the mere mention of playboy haha

Not just nice. But DAMN NICE !

Well done Mono :thumb:

Edit: just thrown some more pic's up on mine.

Edit 2: Shameless plug. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you kindly BB! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom