Mono's Perpetual Soil

Throw a coat over those girls mate....they're looking FROSTY lol :) Very nice mate.....are they getting stretchy or staying stable? :)

how my road looked last night during the snow storm while I was smoking my pipe

Sounds awesome B. Wish we had a snowstorm!!!, getting totally fed up with this wind and rain crap... I want my winter back, if i dont get snow this year i am really gonna throw my toys out of the pram..:goof::goof::goof:

Enjoy mother natures beauty B... Oh and that fine ass bud you nurtured :high-five::peace:

Anyhow... Plants. :high-five: The indica dominant strains, Pineapple Chunks and the SAGE n SOURS (sages were meant to be sativa lol) have a slight Nitrogen Toxicity. Due to super stupid human nature I continued to give them N at the same level even though I had removed most of the leaves and began flowering. They will only receive P and K until the end which should give them enough time to use up the extra that they have....

...The question is - Would it be worth giving them a small amount of Nitrogen to see them through the next 6 or 7 weeks or should I allow them to continue their natural life-cycle and die off like they should.

:Namaste:

Doh! Same boat here, Mono :laughtwo:

My Pascalle that has the curly leaves.... I think I got her over the toxicity. I cut almost all of the nitrogen out of her food and flushed her pretty well. Now the bottom levels of her leaves are yellowing faster than I'm sure I'm comfortable with... way faster than my other plant. I'm now wondering if she has enough to finish out another 5-6 weeks. I snuck in a very, very light 5-2-5 feeding (1/10 of the recommended strength for this stage of flowering), but it's not been long enough to see an impact.

I really wish I knew I could remove all her N-curled leaves with no ill effect so that I could tell if she's really over it or if she needs more N or what.

I'll be waiting for your decision so I can copy-cat you. :laughtwo:

Those photos are beautiful, by the way! :circle-of-love:

they are really stacking now :)

Thanks B. They seem to have nice structure for being around 1/3 of the way into flowering. Hope they can keep it up, and I can keep my hands off them haha. Running out of weed now, those auto's just didn't produce enough ;)

A sea of dusty delight mono

Thank you for the kind words buddy!

Throw a coat over those girls mate....they're looking FROSTY lol :) Very nice mate.....are they getting stretchy or staying stable? :)

:) Thanks OZ! No stretching at all really. I didn't flip until they had reached sexual maturity so less stretch was expected. I also gave them around 31 hours of darkness before flowering which seems to have further reduced the stretch and sped up the bud production. Happy all round with them, although I should have taken more care to keep the nodes a little closer for tighter bud structure.

Doh! Same boat here, Mono :laughtwo:

My Pascalle that has the curly leaves.... I think I got her over the toxicity. I cut almost all of the nitrogen out of her food and flushed her pretty well. Now the bottom levels of her leaves are yellowing faster than I'm sure I'm comfortable with... way faster than my other plant. I'm now wondering if she has enough to finish out another 5-6 weeks. I snuck in a very, very light 5-2-5 feeding (1/10 of the recommended strength for this stage of flowering), but it's not been long enough to see an impact.

I really wish I knew I could remove all her N-curled leaves with no ill effect so that I could tell if she's really over it or if she needs more N or what.

I'll be waiting for your decision so I can copy-cat you. :laughtwo:

Those photos are beautiful, by the way! :circle-of-love:

I don't seem to have too much in the way of curly leaves, except on the sativas. The N overload has manifested in the indica dominant strains going a really dark shade of green with super leathery leaves, I think cutting the N out completely should see them use up the extra stores.

I hate the thought of flushing them during flowering unless totally necessary, really want to keep the goodness going in the soil for as long as possible. Plenty of P and K is what we want haha.

I think removing leaves would make the situation worse as the plant will require even less N with less leaves. Time is our friend here, I think :)

:Namaste:

Managed to snap a few pics before the camera battery died. If I'm feeling generous I will take some more later.

:thumb:

The Clone White Widow x Skunk #1

P1010603.JPG
P10106041.JPG

Others, in no order lol

P1010612.JPG
P10106081.JPG
P10106111.JPG
P1010610.JPG

No such thing as a bad pic of a bud bud!

Here I was all persuaded to keep giving N until the stretch was done. Tomorrow is my first watering since flipping and I was going to dump a healthy dose of biofish on everyone. Maybe I'll hold off on that.....

:peace:

No such thing as a bad pic of a bud bud!

Here I was all persuaded to keep giving N until the stretch was done. Tomorrow is my first watering since flipping and I was going to dump a healthy dose of biofish on everyone. Maybe I'll hold off on that.....

:peace:

Thank you, Sir! I would tread carefully with N when entering flowering as the plant will require less than it does during vegetative growth, and excess N in the final product will produce a leafier, more grassy tasting bud. ;)

Back
Top Bottom