Mono's Perpetual Soil

Lol....mate I SO know that feeling :) I've been eyeing up my autos fora while now lol:) Patience young man, patience lol :)

Hi mono...looking awesome as usual my friend

Just resist sampling the sticky delights... Resist !!...

:thumb:

Thank you very much sir! I really need to resist the temptation on these girls.

Want them to produce a really nice body stone when all is said and done from the indica girls as the White Widow x Skunk #1 is a nice sativa dominant strain for some daytime smoking ;)

Hi matey. Hope all is good ? DO NOT be "putting your hand in the cookie jar" just yet :) REALLY good things come to those who wait :)

Hi matey. Hope all is good ? DO NOT be "putting your hand in the cookie jar" just yet :) REALLY good things come to those who wait :)

All is very well in my world, Thanks OZ! And yours?

Resisting temptation is the hardest part of growing. I really need to get perpetual sorted properly haha

All is good here my friend.....although I must confess that I too am suffering a bout of impatience lol :) Going to pop a few pics up soon. The autos are starting to show amber and the flushing is taking it's toll lol :)

All is good here my friend.....although I must confess that I too am suffering a bout of impatience lol :) Going to pop a few pics up soon. The autos are starting to show amber and the flushing is taking it's toll lol :)

I will just buy some beer when i get the urge to take a sample haha! Going to pick up a new car on Saturday so that should keep me entertained for a while haha. Just had a peek at your update! Everything is looking down right amazing in your neck of the woods!

:Namaste:

The First 8

We are at flowering day 30 of 63. The half way mark ;)

P10106241.JPG
P10106362.JPG
P10106251.JPG
P10106354.JPG
P10106323.JPG
P10106381.JPG
P10106393.JPG
P10106403.JPG

Awesome my mate :) The first thing that sprang to mind was......Thunderbirds are go!!!! lol. All those big green rockets just waiting to take you skywards :) INCREDIBLE :) Happy, happy hazy daze in one month and counting :)

Awesome my mate :) The first thing that sprang to mind was......Thunderbirds are go!!!! lol. All those big green rockets just waiting to take you skywards :) INCREDIBLE :) Happy, happy hazy daze in one month and counting :)

Haha, I can see the resemblance now hah. Hope they fatten up a little bit over the next couple of weeks :)

Hey Mono looking damn fine my man awesome indeed. Plenty of bud for you soon:)

Thanks LA! Not soon enough though haha. They should be well worth the wait, looking at going another 5 weeks roughly for the indica dominant girls.

Would really like to see the White Widow x Skunk #1 go another six or seven with her being so sativa heavy. Just not too sure if it will work out with moving house etc.

6 more weeks should see this girl putting out a fair bit of bud haha

:thumb:

P10106512.JPG

Back
Top Bottom