Bagseed LED Closet Grow

mortimer

Hi all. I recently shelled out for a LED lite as I had only used CFLs before. In fact my first two grows were in a PC case,both soil grows. Nearly 2 oz. from the first (an autoflower) and almost an oz from the second. I then got a small grow tent and could not bring temps under control even with the LED. So I abandon the tent and just made it a closet grow. I killed two white widows at the seedling stage during the tent grow experiment. After I abandoning the tent and killing the 2 WWs, I settled for a closet grow using 2 bagseeds from some good weed I had earlier. I use one small 9in. floor fan and the Spectra 120w LED lite from growLEDhydro. I use FFOF soil in 2 gallon Sterlite containers and water every few days with standing water. Both seeds are from the same stash. The larger one sprouted around May 24 and the smaller June 1. Temps around 82-88. Veg state at 18/6 lite cycle. No ferts yet Check the pictures. I dont have any earlier pics but I do have HD video on youtube: YouTube - growLEDhydro Bagseed closet grow 120w
I will upload another video tomorrow. I believe these will be small and bushy. They have nearly tripled in size in one week I think. Comments appreciated. Thanks for looking.

Picture_0594.jpg

rsz_picture_0602.jpg

rsz_picture_0611.jpg

OK here's the links to the video updates. The plants are going apeshit over these lites. I have no idea how to control odor but I guess I'll try the Glade plug-in when the time comes. So the plants are low and bushy with really broad leaves. I think this is probably sativa. Any ideas? Just wish it were something more exotic like White Widow. That WILL be my next grow now that I have temps under control. So far no nutes. Guess they dont really need any. What do you think? Thanks for looking.

Ok thanks for that, I had it backwards. I believe one gives you a deeper spacier stone and the other gives a more energetic, speedier high. Cant remember which is which but I'll look that up. Thanks for all the interest in my little closet grow. Its only my 3rd grow and first in a closet and with an LED. I had only used CFLs before but its not in the same league as this LED. My plants are growing very big in a short amount of time. The LEDs are making the difference. 2 plants under one 120w panel and they both are growing like crazy. I am amazed. Wait till you see the difference this Sunday as compared to last Sunday. You will be stunned my friends, stunned. Stay tuned....

hmmm...did not know that was an option. What reason would anyone remove the glass? I assume it is to remove the barrier between the lite and the plant so the light is more direct on the plant. Should I, Mortimer, remove the glass? This is new to me. I will research but for now, no, I will keep the glass in. Thanks for the question. Also an update: both got a thorough watering. Water ph at 6.2 with soil runoff of 6.5. I believe as I go into weeks 3 and 4, I will give some FF Big Grow, 1/2 strength. Video/pic update this Sunday. Thanks ya'll. Sure HATE whats happening to our beautiful Gulf Coast. Really horrific.

Yes, removing the glass will give you a little more light..... How much more light I'm not sure..But this I do know... Mike from GLH (growLEDhydro) is the only manufacture that I know of that won't void the warranty if you remove the glass.. If you look at Irishboy's current grow 1080w LED Inferno you will see how he removed his glass.

Hope this helps you research the glass removal situation..:thumb:

Yeah I'll be removing my glass once light received based on prior results and Mike's rock solid warranty. :thumb:

As far as the Gulf, I don't live anywhere near there but I'm mad and sad as to their plight. They need/deserve our support and since I'm so far away I can only state my view. BP, FEMA, USCG, DLNR and Congress must not hold back and stabilize the spill immediately using local labor/resources when possible.

But what do I know. :peacetwo:

Sunday Update! Starting weeks 3 and 4!

Ok they got their first shot of FF Grow Big (half strength). The smaller one seems to be gaining on the larger one in size. Both continue to do well. They are staying healthy and green. Odor is really noticable now. The growLEDhydro lite is working its magic for sure. Ph at last watering: 6.1
Here's the new video. You can see for yourself what the lite is doing. There are no other lites at all. Every week it seems to double in size but remains short and squatty. Hope its some high caliber smoke. Seeds came from some of what we call 'popcorn or corn' for short. Thanks for looking and Happy Fathers Day! My dad passed last March so its my first Fathers Day without him.....very sad.

YouTube - growLEDhydro Bagseed Closet Grow *VIDEO 3* *Weeks 3 and 4

Re: Sunday Update! Starting weeks 3 and 4!

Ok they got their first shot of FF Grow Big (half strength). The smaller one seems to be gaining on the larger one in size. Both continue to do well. They are staying healthy and green. Odor is really noticable now. The growLEDhydro lite is working its magic for sure. Ph at last watering: 6.1
Here's the new video. You can see for yourself what the lite is doing. There are no other lites at all. Every week it seems to double in size but remains short and squatty. Hope its some high caliber smoke. Seeds came from some of what we call 'popcorn or corn' for short. Thanks for looking and Happy Fathers Day! My dad passed last March so its my first Fathers Day without him.....very sad.

Sorry bout your dad, grow is looking great man!

SG

Back
Top Bottom