Tmac12's First Soil Mystery Seed Closet Grow 2010

High Tmac!
Groovy pipe! Love it! You could try using a glass screen for that bowl. It looks like the daisy style would fit perfect plus no metallic flavor from the brass or steel screens! Most decent head shops should have both the jacks and daisy style glass screens behind the counter. :peace::nicethread:

Thanks HH! I used a ryobi "dremel type" drill. variable speed. Had to keep it wet at all times while drilling, slow and easy so it does not heat up to much. It works pretty well too :cheesygrinsmiley: I am happy about the harvest. It did turn out well. Solar & Solar girl will be harvested next. Want to take some clones from Sunni and then put her in the flower closet.

Glad you like the pipe and :thanks: for the advise Bandit. Wanting to make another one already! Heading to WPB, Fla in about a week. Will find a shop down there and get one. Hmmmm taking my 90 yr old mom down.... well maybe I can leave her in the car! :)

Hey All, Still in Fla. Eating, drinking, shopping, laughing a lot, swimming and napping!! :rollingeyes:

Bandit, I scored on the glass screens, cant wait to get back home and try them.

Zep, Mom decided she was tired and stayed home... we were just going out for some "grocerys"!:;):

Smokey, This one is finished I guess, but you can check out Sunni's grow (listed below). We put her in the flower closet before I left for fla, Hubby says she is doing great, I will post new pics as soon as I get home Sat the 9. I also took a clone from Sunni... rooted in my cloner for a possible mother, he said lots of roots, so she is now potted up and doing well.

Ive seen some thing very similarly to the white spots on leaves on my outdoor girls.I think its a bug problem not sure what kind . but i use fungicide 3 you can buy it at lowes for about $6.00 stuff is great take care of all kind of bugs, white powder mildew but from the pics it doesn't look like mildew.
downsized_0922001544a.jpg
smoking some nice ak47:rollit:

The spots were caused by some kind of leaf hopper. Drove me crazy. I could find there empty shells, under the leaves. I guess they lay an egg there and mutate. leaving a little clear skeleton of sorts. Not sure what you can do for them outside. Good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom