Pooh's CFL Grow - First Grow! Soil - Bag Seed - Welcome Friends!

i blew smoke in her face and she coughed. i felt bad till she was jumping around and barking and playing with a dog toy (shes 14 years old, so like 80 in dog years, no teeth, arthritus, all that good shit)

so anyway. didnt get to look at my girls today. the momma looks so thin lately.
i bet ill be surprised as fuck when i open my door and see my clone tomorrow.
its got lots of 3 bladed fanleaves on it, thats wierd but it makes sense, it was a very bottom branch. lol

i love how good my clones coming along, its getting full of leaves though.
i dont think ill prune this clone as much cause ill have my light this week or next week.
expecting the nutes today or tomorrow.

ill probably hop on the schedule and feed my big plant for flowering for the rest of this grow.
if i do that should i stop the bloom boost? or lower the strength? or just keep it going the same?

i love how good my clones coming along, its getting full of leaves though.
i dont think ill prune this clone as much cause ill have my light this week or next week.
expecting the nutes today or tomorrow.

ill probably hop on the schedule and feed my big plant for flowering for the rest of this grow.
if i do that should i stop the bloom boost? or lower the strength? or just keep it going the same?

You were feeding full strength...i would add that to the schedule...full strength...

but theres bloom in the bpn three part thing, so if i give it bloom boost too wont that like tripple the values or whatever and burn my plant? idk i dont really know much about nutes

but theres bloom in the bpn three part thing, so if i give it bloom boost too wont that like tripple the values or whatever and burn my plant? idk i dont really know much about nutes

ohhhh...idk it already had bloom...don't add..is my guess...someone thats using bpn will give you a holla..hey how do u like my new Avatar for the hollidays...gGrant (Charley) gave it to me...

:Namaste:Use all three parts , its designed that way. The bloom boost should be added after shes been flowering for a while and needs that extra bit, IMHO,You will see improvements.
Blue Planet Nutrients Application Guide
I was reading through your journal PBM. I have a suggestion for your grow closet. Use mylar emergency blankets, silver reflective on one side and goldish on the other (or hella Doritos bags). its making my closet a frickin light show, it also keeps the temp up during the day when the lights are off. I think the extra light will fatten those girls right up. I am impressed with what you have done so far. :peace::thumb: +rep

thanks for the reps and kind words bro!

i plan to use all three parts the way it was meant but i am using liquid blue bloom booster not the bloom part of the series, so when i use the series, should i take the bloom boost out? like will the combined bloom boost and bloom part of the series be too strong?

and miwa yeah dude i seen where he posted that little story thing and you was like hell yea lemme get that avatar and he was like fuck yeah dude take that shit lol

yeah its trippy really

im smoking a bowl of bomb ass hash so im pretty high right now.

anyway.
my clone is doing amazing of course, buds everywhere!
my cousin came and picked a little stash last night while i was out.
so my plant looks bare as fuck right now. it kinda like.. ruins my whole spirit. of growing you know? like damn i put all that hard work in it and he just took the best looking buds and i didnt get shit. and hes like yeah sorry dude it was only like 2 grams ill give you 20 bucks one day....
that little bit he took could have grown into twice that or more.
i still got like 4 weeks.
bogus shit man

but whatever i just need to lock the deadbolt when i leave. i shouldnt have to but my apartment manager lets him in my apartment.

well im stoned and its hard to type and it took forever to type all this so im gonna get off here and make some grilled cheese sammiches and play with my little dog lol :peace:

lol dude my buddy came over and came in and stood here that whole time i was writing that last post and he was like dude. always blogging.

cracked me up.

but im high so that makes sense.

thanks for the reps and kind words bro!

i plan to use all three parts the way it was meant but i am using liquid blue bloom booster not the bloom part of the series, so when i use the series, should i take the bloom boost out? like will the combined bloom boost and bloom part of the series be too strong?

and miwa yeah dude i seen where he posted that little story thing and you was like hell yea lemme get that avatar and he was like fuck yeah dude take that shit lol

yeah its trippy really

im smoking a bowl of bomb ass hash so im pretty high right now.

anyway.
my clone is doing amazing of course, buds everywhere!
my cousin came and picked a little stash last night while i was out.
so my plant looks bare as fuck right now. it kinda like.. ruins my whole spirit. of growing you know? like damn i put all that hard work in it and he just took the best looking buds and i didnt get shit. and hes like yeah sorry dude it was only like 2 grams ill give you 20 bucks one day....
that little bit he took could have grown into twice that or more.
i still got like 4 weeks.
bogus shit man

but whatever i just need to lock the deadbolt when i leave. i shouldnt have to but my apartment manager lets him in my apartment.

well im stoned and its hard to type and it took forever to type all this so im gonna get off here and make some grilled cheese sammiches and play with my little dog lol :peace:
Yo pooh, I use the three part and the boost, but only used the boost during flowering
And in regards to your cousin robbin Ur shit.. that's fucked up man.. tell him to fuck off and grow/buy his own... And I'm pretty sure you can file a lawsuit against your landlord for letting him in ( unless you gave permission of course):peace:

lol lawesuit, i dont like getting into shit like that cause i do way too many illegal things haha

SO!
I got my hps in the mail today along with my nutes.
i love that the chart that came with the nutes goes by gallons not liters.

the light is tiny as fuck witch i expected just thought maybe the part where the light is would be alittle bigger,

i took the silver reflector out for 3 reasons.

i like the white metal better than the silver for reflection, and it looks perfect really

and the reflector was in the way of a heat vent, witch i didnt like

and i figure ill use that reflector for something in my veg room when i set it up.

lol

but for now im using it on a CFL i have for side/lower lighting.
the papers with the light said 12 inches above the canopy.... i just put it down where there wasnt much heat on the plants, witch was 10 inches, then i moved everything in the lower part of the closet around, and the fan cooled it so well, that i was able to take 3 and a half or so inches off the space between light and plants :)

theres glass under the bulb so the heat is directed up and out of the top vent (witch was originally covered by the reflector...)

and the little fan is one powerful bastard but its small so you know the air coming from it is nice and cool.
im excited.
pics soon but probably when the lights are off cause the HPS fucks with my camera and i hate that

Hey Pooh,

Haven't dropped by in a while and wanted to say hello. Definitely don't share you stash with your dog. Years ago, I lived with a bunch of guys in a house we rented in a small Vermont town. One of the guys had an annoying cat. One day while smoking a dube, it jumped on my lap.

I blew some smoke in its face to get it to leave. It just turned its head away but just stayed on my lap. After I did this a few times, it craned its head up at a weird angle so it could inhale the smoke. The cat was totally fried. I had another roomate who liked to smoke, too, and he would do this with the cat sometimes, too. The cat and I became regular toke buddies. Sometime after the guy with the cat moved out, I asked him how his cat was. He said it was dead and he thought that the MJ was a contributing factor. He said that cats are fine with catnip, but that MJ is NOT good with cats. The same may be true with dogs. Just a warning!

A few days ago, you mentioned that you smoked some weed from a branch off your immature plant. I sounds a little bit like eating baby corn. Since the plant was so young, it must have been vitually all THC and no CBD. How was the high? It should have been really trippy. Was it?

Hey, Miwa, I saw the kief video you posted. F-ing awesome. Have you tried it? I've only made ice hash from my trimmings.

Pooh -

Merry Christmas !

XmasWreath.jpg

Mann...i was so high off that keif...i got a flashlight...took the guts out...put some popcorn buds in there...covered the end where the bulb was with piece of panty hose...held on with a rubber band...and just shook shook shook...them chomes came right through the hose...i got about 3 Gs...made some hash by heating and pressing and refrigerating...still got some...:tokin:

Miwa said:

Man, I've got to try that. Love the idea of the flashlight. The guy in the video looked like he spent hours shaking his booty to get his stash!

How long did it take you or were you too stoned to notice (LOL)?

Not long at all..almost like shaking salt from shaker...i put a couple of coins in to knock chomes off faster...

ok how about this i am smoking weed off of my plant right this moment out of a bong and i am fuckin stoned as fuck and everything is crazy hard to do cause im all like thinking weird and stuff lol
and eatin this awesome ass apple

i definitely forgot what i was gonna talk about

but man i hope it dont kill my dog but shes old and on her way out anyway, so i might as well help her be happy as she passes.

dude i just watched weed wars. and this old guy got some medical weed and a pipe and he tried to cook the weed like meth hahahah! he loaded the bowl and lit the flame under the bowl and hes like that didnt do nothin but burn my thumb lol i was laughing so hard.

itwftifbaruohfoie FUCK im high.

my plants love the new light, and the way i got it going i have the light literally 5 inches away from the plant.

im stoned so im getting off now lol

dude,
new light + momma plant = not friends.

light fell on my plant, and snapped the middle of the stalk.

should probably just make hash out of every thing.
but i took the buds and they are drying, gave my brother half of the "harvest" for 20 bucks cause i needed it.
got some buds left, makin hash with the leaves and the smallest buds.

dont have a scale or i would weigh the buds for you and the hash.

not gonna post any pics of the buds and stuff cause the buds are small and shit and theres really nothing to see im kinda bummed about it.

but i secured my light and the clone gets all those lumens.

so high hopes for my clone, and after that ill start my next grow.

trying to get excited for that :)

Back
Top Bottom