1st Grow - Bag Seed - CFL

Well the bad seed got the chop this evening to make room for the blue dream an bubblegum autos, it's a happy moment being my first grow ! Just over 2oz wet so am buzzing with the results ☺
420-magazine-mobile610800865.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1732938136.jpg
I'll let u know how it smokes once dried and cured ✌️

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well the finished product is absolutely beautiful an smells amazing, still a day or two drying I think but cannot wait to taste her now .
420-magazine-mobile1880868458.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1806988575.jpg
420-magazine-mobile570308874.jpg

It only seems to happen towards lights out and only happened a few times :-/

Oh really lol I was thinking that but just makes u panic wen u see them drooping

Yea I shit myself last night, doesn't effect the flowering does it as shes an auto

If I have a plant that's been on 12/12 since seed and is in flower it's an auto so can I change the light schedule up to give more light hours even tho it's in flower? Will it mess up the plant or doesn't it matter as it's an auto?

My plant every day at around 9 hours of lights on starts to droop an increases until lights off and then are back to normal by time lights come back on, why is this? It's an auto blue dream, she's about two weeks into flower, temps range 25-30 lights on and 23-28 lights off, it's really bothering me, am I doin summit wrong or just something they do ??

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom