1st Grow - Bag Seed - CFL

Lucasf38

Well I finally learned how to make a journal . it's my first time also like many so welcome all input .

So my set up is as follows its a homemade box 3x3x4 my mums partner made for me lol I also have a 4x4x6 tent for my second grow with a 400w HPS but wanted to see how the CFL bagseed goes first so.......

Strain: bagseed unknown

Soil: just a bag of tomatoe growing soil my mum had in shed

Pot size: 5 ltr

Lights: 3x23w CFL warm white 2x11w warm white 1x23w LED daylight (400w HPS for later date)

Temps: range from 75-82 lights on 65-70 lights off

Ventilation: 3 desk USB fans one inside circling air two fixed to door one blowing in the other out

Watering: plain old rain water collected in big drum in garden every 3-5 days

Nutes: early on I gave them MG stupidly an got some nute burn so I flushed an not gave any nutes since an seems to have worked well! The next pic is on the 12/11 wen I began
420-magazine-mobile396851860.jpg
these are them now thriving and loving life I hope, I've topped one began LST on another an left on to do its own thing I'm praying there's a girl in there but if not it's all learning for wen I purchase seeds an use stronger lights but for first time growing I think I'm doin okay ! What does everyone think ?
420-magazine-mobile833245884.jpg
420-magazine-mobile124675007.jpg
420-magazine-mobile929686694.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1916402344.jpg
420-magazine-mobile795583368.jpg
420-magazine-mobile877474339.jpg
well that's it I guess, fingers crossed as I said for a girl, hope everyone likes my newbie setup maybe another week an I'll switch to 12/12 see how that goes will keep 420 updated !

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I was thinking that but as they just bag seed I wanna see how they do with CFL an then I'm gunna invest a bit into some seeds,new soil,nutes bigger pots ect an start fresh in the tent ! Hopefully tho out of the 3 bagseed I'll get some results I guess time will tell ! Was told it's 50/50 if I get a girl or not so we shall see .

Looks good. I'd take them from the box and cfls to the tent and hps now. Might as well maximize your harvest, the CFL can't match the hps on its worst day. :)

boo lucas,, unfair,, cfls can indeed do a fine job

not saying cfls are comparable to anything,, nope,, just sayin they can do a fine job,,

a pic i like to show about how close one can place a cfl bulb to the tiniest of plants,, do the hand test,, as close as your hand can comfortably settle next to the bulbs,, warm is good, hot is not,,

P1160568.JPG

cheers fer now,, best karma sent to the wee ones,

1st grow bagseed CFL

boo lucas,, unfair,, cfls can indeed do a fine job

not saying cfls are comparable to anything,, nope,, just sayin they can do a fine job,,

a pic i like to show about how close one can place a cfl bulb to the tiniest of plants,, do the hand test,, as close as your hand can comfortably settle next to the bulbs,, warm is good, hot is not,,

P1160568.JPG

cheers fer now,, best karma sent to the wee ones,
Thanks Ima jus stick with the CFL set up things seem to be working well right now so "why fix summit if it's not broken" as they say ! Would I 100% need nutes at any stage or would I be able to go all way through the grow with none?

haha, that is just too darn silly funny,, lucas,, haha,, lucas

i never even noticed that the host of this post is lucas,, i was referencing lucas mcain,, aka, the rifleman, aka , pa,, silly me all the way to pittsburg, ha

Well I put some MG in early on an got nute burn so flushed the soil repotted with some fresh but same tomato soil an have not added anything since except rain water so wondering if I could continue with jus rain water through the entire grow !

usually you need some kind of nutrients at some point, all depending on soil of course.

but, in answer to your question,, yes, you can grow a plant without any nutrients,, it might not be the biggest plant,, but, according to my research,, a plant grown with no nutrients at all will be a superior plant to a plant that is over nutriated, you know, too much nutrilizationing, kinda nutroverdosing

maybe

maybe not

dunno

but, in answer to your question,, yes, you can grow a plant without any nutrients,, it might not be the biggest plant,, but, according to my research,, a plant grown with no nutrients at all will be a superior plant to a plant that is over nutriated, you know, too much nutrilizationing, kinda nutroverdosing

maybe

maybe not

dunno

Well seeing as I've not added any since the MG mess up an the growth hasn't slowed well not wot I've noticed so Ima jus leave them drinking rain water for now ! Jus praying for a girl haha

1st Grow Bagseed CFL

Today the hopefully girls look stunning . am in love I think haha gave them some plain old rain water once again an I swear they said Thankyou ..
420-magazine-mobile725938198.jpg

Wondering if I really need to transplant or can I continue in 5ltr pot through flowering ?

I grow all my plants in one gallon pots, probably the same size as yours, dunno why I call them one gallon, I do know what a litre is, I sprout in a solo cup and transplant into a one gallon,, plants grow beautifully, indeed, cheers

Think Ima leave them be tbh!! Is this male pre-flower or can't be sure yet?
420-magazine-mobile1021886463.jpg

Back
Top Bottom