Pooh's CFL Grow - First Grow! Soil - Bag Seed - Welcome Friends!

how much would that be at radio shack?

Holy Bejesus! I can't believe you can buy such a powerful microscope for such a low price. Wow.

Anyway, the 10 X power loupe that I have works just fine. You can see the trichomes clearly, their color and whether they're standing or wilting, etc.

100 X !!! Sheesh, guys. Are you tring to see craters on the Moon?

What's up man. Things are looking good on your end. A few things that you can do to prevent an excess amount of smell is keep the entire room ventilated. If you constantly vent the room the smell doesn't have time to build up. Also, I bought a Hepa filter online for like 40 bucks. It helps keep my room smell down. Another thing you can invest in is a jar of ona Gel. All that combined will keep the smell to a minimal if not non existent. I can sit in my room without even knowing I have a whole bunch of plants in my closet.

Buds are getting nice and frosty. Sorry to hear about your guitar. It's a real tragedy.

i just cracked the back so bad 2 braces popped out, but its still good i wasjust scared to tune it cause it could have exploded under tension! D:

keeping that dam closet ventilated just pushed the smell out farther lol!

my clones looking awesome!

my big plants buds are all over the place, some small, some big, some fosty, lots sticky!

pics maybe in the next day or two, just gotta pull it out of the closet, i need to figure my lights differently again lol with more growth comes different 'blind spots' where the light just dont hit

violins with no hands play symphonies with no words

update!

check CASHED waiting to CLEAR and boom, ill be ordering my new shit.

heres what im planning on,
150w hps light
blue planet nutrients nutes
maybe also some seeds, thinking about looking into sativa rather than indica, then maybe after that harvest ill actually get off my ass and build this guitar lol!

very medicated at the moment :) just saying!

hahaha dude! your like 70? haha or something like that! i think you said you been growing for like 50 years, dude, your the trippiest old dude i ever encountered its awesome!

just got home and checked on my garden, buds are gettings more dense and sticky and fuck! when i feel a bud, and smell my fingers, im like holyshitimgonnadieandcomebackasgodwhenismokethisshit

im excited, still waiting for the check to clear. DOH!

got some og kush
stoned
ready to roll!

hahaha dude! your like 70? haha or something like that! i think you said you been growing for like 50 years, dude, your the trippiest old dude i ever encountered its awesome! just got home and checked on my garden, buds are gettings more dense and sticky and fuck! when i feel a bud, and smell my fingers, im like holyshitimgonnadieandcomebackasgodwhenismokethisshitim excited, still waiting for the check to clear. DOH!got some og kushstoned
ready to roll!

Um, did your ladies bounce back? Or did you have another grow going? Ugh, that what I get for smoking and looking through journals...lol..

the 150w hps will total about 90 dollars with shipping and tax,
the bpn will be like 32 dollars with shipping and tax

ummm as for my grow.......i think about like 3 more -4 more weeks and ill be chopping down.

cant get a magnifyer but my cousin has a 600x one so ill snip a nug one day when i think its getting there and take it to my cousins and check it out.

i wanna get some pics up so bad! maybe i will tonight but cant really promise.

the clone just keeps getting bigger and bushyer and pistilyer lol! :D

the big plant seems to be stretching alot it looks kind of bare lately like spacey. that could mean sativa/indica hybrid genetics? maybe?

loving the smell more and more every time i walk in my room and the thick smell smacks me in the nose :)

just ordered my grow light and nutes.
gonna pick up some soil after christmas and shit
gonna install the new light probably within a week of its arrival, i just dont know how im gonna hang it yet.
thinking about seeds next month,
but if not ill have some clones off my brothers stuff.

but im hoping for the seeds, i want aurora indica!

Back
Top Bottom