Pooh's CFL Grow - First Grow! Soil - Bag Seed - Welcome Friends!

i need to start using 420 mag to upload my pics.

its against guidelines or agreement or whatever,
guess i should read that kind of stuff lol :)

perfect timing to get that message also cause i am just about to take some pics this morning :D

cause dude i opened that door and i was like oh shit cause the first fanleaf i saw was burnt up

but then i realized that was from yesterday the light was touching it. lol :)

theres some tips that look alittle burnt but nothing over like a milimeter of the tip. so im all good with that.

now on to the buds, WOW

ok some people usually dont say wow to these tiny buds i got going on, but to me, i see more than how big they are cause i felt them bastards and let me tell you, from the light and airy buds i had yesterday morning, these are fuckin rocks! density is bliss :D

anyway ill get some good pics as soon as my lazy ass feels like pullin her out of the closet.

apologies to 420 mag for going against guidelines twice already, honestly didnt read much on them :oops:

my dog just pissed on the floor, looking me dead in the face. that was such a bold move i couldnt react right away. lol :peace::cough:

pic time :) got some frost on one of my tops i guess cause its so close to the top where the 2 CFLs are.

2011-12-08_07-28-19_931.jpg

2011-12-08_07-28-50_970.jpg

2011-12-08_07-29-55_979.jpg

gettin alittle frosty :)
2011-12-08_07-30-44_151.jpg

2011-12-08_07-31-21_612.jpg

2011-12-08_07-31-50_895.jpg

2011-12-08_07-32-11_904.jpg

2011-12-08_07-32-23_484.jpg

2011-12-08_07-32-58_897.jpg

2011-12-08_07-33-19_642.jpg

2011-12-08_07-34-22_257.jpg

2011-12-08_07-35-20_563.jpg

2011-12-08_07-35-33_301.jpg

2011-12-08_07-35-43_555.jpg

2011-12-08_07-40-34_167.jpg

thatswhatimtalkinbout

hell yeah! come help me with my taxes bro! lol!
thanks buddy! that helpped alot! :D :thanks:

every time i check on those ladies, i get a big ol smile.

the clone is finally flowering, seeing pistils everywhere,
kinda makes me curious to see how good it will turn out i think ill get like maybe a quarter oz? hoping for that. that would be a perfect harvest to me since i stuck it right into flowering.

the big ones buds are puffin up like crazy also!
i dont know if it was gonna do that anyway or if my lights and nutes did that but fuck im not changing anything :D
need to do alittle pruning soon though. maybe a week or so ill prune some of these bigger obnoxious ass fanleaves lol :)

time to smoke a bowl and all that other good stuff for the morning.

hope everyone checks their garden and finds something awesome like i did :D

just check my garden...seems fine to me..oldest plant 6 inches..100 growing shoots..ha ha...i topped #2...its at 6 inches...it looks like at 45 days veg my oldest will be around 12 inches maybe less..i think i'll lighten up on the LST...i got plenty of room...wht do u think...how long do u LST anyway??? i got everything tied down..main stem...gr shoots...fan leaves..plant has to be in a lot of stress...

lst buddy just keep on doin it, i cant imagine it puts that much stress on the plant honestly, just makes it try to strengthen up to grow right but that just means itll hold up the buds like a champ!

my brother came over while i was i the shower, chopped a branch off and a top on another branch.
i got out of the shower and was like dude! i have lost way too much of this plant already and hes like oh im sorry dude i figured you wouldnt mind smokin me out. lol fuck it man.
so hes got the buds laid out on a paper plate in front of 2 fans.
cant say im really that excited...that was a big branch and could have given me like 4-5 grams with all the budsites that were on it but now it gives me probably 1.5 grams at the most when its dried. hopefully it will be that much anyway! thats a big loss off my main harvest i think. just shows me i need to lock my door, not cause the neighbors, but cause my brother and cousin.

anyway,
i just had the best apple ever. :)

Pooh,

I was noodling on the piano the other day and thought of you. I was playing around with some chord structures and thought they might sound neat on a guitar.

D Major Sixth

D A D F# B D

Kind of a soft squishy sound. And my personal favorite

D Minor Seventh

D A D F(natural) A C#

A nice pangent sound. (Put that in your thesaurus and smoke it, LOL!)

Anyway, Pooh, hope you manage to keep the rest of your crop from the pilaging hordes.

i kinda dont like how major the first one sounds and how minor the second one sounds, well actually DADFAC# just dont sound right to me lol

How about setting up a car alarm system in your grow room..(in DMX voice)...Protected by viper, stand back...or Help someone is fingering me...I know that last one sounds nasty, just where my mind is at the moment....forgive me

no way alarm lol want me to scare my ladies? those girls are gonna give me some nice bud! they dont need all that noise, besides, theres gonna be enough noise with them screaming from the bear traps choppin their hands off and what not lol :)

got a little fan in there now :D
i figure itll help
gonna leave it running 24/7 just because i think its good for the plants and cause theres no more room on my timer lol

got a little fan in there now :D
i figure itll help
gonna leave it running 24/7 just because i think its good for the plants and cause theres no more room on my timer lol

One of those fans that go side to side,,,should be on all through veg...24/7...gives that outside wind movement..thickens the stems...tightens everything up so she can hold them huge colas up...:rollit:

yeah i just didnt have a fan and this one dont go side to side :( but ill get one soon, my cousin just gave me this one cause he got like 50 of them from the hospital lol

that little fans blowing the smell around lol i walked in my apartment and was like HOLY SHIT! haha

yeah i just didnt have a fan and this one dont go side to side :( but ill get one soon, my cousin just gave me this one cause he got like 50 of them from the hospital lol

that little fans blowing the smell around lol i walked in my apartment and was like HOLY SHIT! haha

I love that smell...u will notice your stems thickening...:thumb:

yeah i moved my plant around for a change set the lights differently.put the fan over on the right

buds are looking yummy as fuck dude.
trichs everywhere i love it!
i would flower this bitch for months if i could.
just to get the biggest most monster buds ever lol
pics in the next few days probably. its lookin so good.
:peace:

Its really too bad we can't keep plants in flower like we can in veg...I'm getting closer to 12/12...took the restrants off the plants...they can't stretch too much in 2 weeks...besides i have plenty room...might keep them in veg until next year..more veg...more buds...in no hurry...got plenty med stocked up...:lot-o-toke:

haha fuck yeah bro!

Back
Top Bottom