THsea Grows Indoors Soil

sorry about your mom man hope things are getting better for her
hope all is well with you too

Whassup Thesaurus?!?

I really want your take on Dr Grinspoon, so I'm sending you positive vibes - did you give up on the DG mom already?

Oh, and sorry to hear about your mother's eye - hope she'll be alright.

:goodluck:

That's terrible Buddy.....If you guys need help with anything at all let me know! :smokin::smokin:
Thanks OMM! We're fine... Recovery is just slow and go, it takes about a week.

Nice on the Church! Way to go!:thumb:

GG7 has a great fix for powdery mildew :cheesygrinsmiley:
Woohoo! Church! ;)
And GG7! What a grower that guy!

Coriander is a really hard seed coat, and some slow starting seeds... but once it starts it EXPLODES to life. It can even be perennialized. I can eat cilantro by itself. Just some tasty stuff... And grats on the Queen Thai! That one get a pretty purple under the leaves and along the edges. I think the serrated edges on that basil are just awesome to look at as well.
Queen Thai? Theres another variety called Siam Queen that I'd like to get ahold of! :) Its leaves are larger than the thai sweet I like so much!

GoldenGoose7 has a nice remedy for PM in flower... here's the link. uses skim milk and water... AND IT ONLY NEEDS TO BE RINSED OFF to smoke!! It's a nice read, so read it all if you like.GG7's Indoor/Outdoor Grows
Thanks for the link! :) Thats so cool!

Hope your moms eye is ok. That sounds terrible! Just thinking about it makes my eyes water. :love:
Mine too! But its better than losing sight!

LOL! Mine, too. Must be horrible to have a big rip in your vision though. Hope they can fix it. Micro-surgeons are great though.
Yep! Shes fixed, just recovering.

I had laparoscopic surgery a few years back... Those surgeons are pro with doctor.

sorry about your mom man hope things are getting better for her
hope all is well with you too
:high-five: Thanks buddy! Gotta stop by your new journal! Bubba Kush eh? Right on!

Whassup Thesaurus?!?

I really want your take on Dr Grinspoon, so I'm sending you positive vibes - did you give up on the DG mom already?

Oh, and sorry to hear about your mother's eye - hope she'll be alright.

Dr. G you ask/? Hm.. It's a lovely plant, takes cuttings very easily... I'm still not sure if I'm keeping the mom, I'll give her another week before I decide... But just remember, it takes a long flower for a small harvest... If you can squeeze one in, I'd recommend it. Everyone should have a little of everything in their stash... This will fill the "pure sativa" jar.

Thanks for the good vibes everyone! My mother is healing up fine, next week she should be back to her usual self.

Glad your moms is doing better. Nice bonus harvest!

Hey guys, I just jarred the last of the Church... Got a bit over an ounce off of what was left of her :) Not bad!

Harvesting the rest of the ASHaze on the 7th... So that will be fun. I might have a very light issue with powdery mildew on the cutting of Dr. Grinspoon.... But I'm 70% sure it isnt... I have products to treat it, so I might treat just incase... Its still in veg, and will be for a long while... So I don't feel to weird about treating.

My other plants are starting to sprout! Hurray! Basils and Lettuce's are coming up! Still waiting on the friggen cilantro.

I just got a moringa oleifera seed that I'm going to plant on the next moon cycle. The lettuce and jalapenos I started with the first grow are going nuts! now in high brix!

Glad your moms is doing better. Nice bonus harvest!

I just got a moringa oleifera seed that I'm going to plant on the next moon cycle. The lettuce and jalapenos I started with the first grow are going nuts! now in high brix!

Woohoo! SB doing it right!

So... With "the grow"... More issues with bugs... Not fun! The plants overall look fine. The Dr.G cutting looks great! Just about at two feet... Two more to go before the flip.

Kona Coffee plants are coming along nicely, not as fast as I'd like.. But the weight should make up for the wait.

You're talking growing Basil and things, still waiting on that list of veggies and herbs to grow. I know you're a busy man though. Glad your mom is better. Hope all is well!

You're talking growing Basil and things, still waiting on that list of veggies and herbs to grow. I know you're a busy man though. Glad your mom is better. Hope all is well!

Hey you! I'll send you a PM soon about stuff.. :) this is all the diet stuff right?

I'm not busy enough! Will be tomorrow, right OMM?

Gotta water the girls tonight... Good times!

Hey you! I'll send you a PM soon about stuff.. :) this is all the diet stuff right?

Your right Buddy....will be a busy day. The new lights are cool. We haven't seen these before! :Namaste:

Your right Buddy....will be a busy day. The new lights are cool. We haven't seen these before! :Namaste:

I just gave them a look see in your journal! WHOA! Way cool, this will be fun! :) They look all futuristic and shtuff!

2 'o clock is fine with me sir, you smoke a fatty or whatever you do to get to sleep! Peace out OMM!

Here I am! 2:30 am... An hour from my budder being finished.

I don't know how much, but it measures to a full cup of vaped bud. So I used a cup of butter! :)
Its going into brownies... Which will be baked in a muffin pan! Hurray!

Wish me luck!

THsea said:

Well you can send info about diet and growing herbs and veggies.

Hey just thought I would let you know that my doctor has now started me on b12 shots. I have to get them every month now. I remember you mentioned b12 before. I have been trying to find info on it. My doctor is giving it to me to speed up my metabolism because I am always feeling tired. I was hoping you can share what ya know when you PM me.

Hey guys... I'll try to respond tomorrow. Gonna be trimming KC 3 in the early morning... Hopefully those girls are good!
2 and the. 1 will be harvested as the one before it is jarred.

Pictures will be taken... Once they are up this journal will be closed. Not sure when I'll start a new one.. But I'll keep my sig updated with what I'm growing instead. Goodnight!

Thank 'ya! :)

Good luck! Let us know how it turns out. :thumb:
It came out... Eh, the taste was okay but were pretty mild in my opinion.

Well you can send info about diet and growing herbs and veggies.
Got it! Ah man, I forgot just how many books I have... And how many I've lost!.. There are a few books that are 'the girl's.. Which she will get back.. I wonder if I'll get mine, though I think it would kill me to see them in the mail. Good times.

Oh, to be young and in love... And also a robot.

Anyway, you will hear from OMM when I get it together.
Yummm budder brownies :high-five:
:surf:
Yea! To bad they weren't better.

One day... 1:1 of hash and butter ;)

Hey just thought I would let you know that my doctor has now started me on b12 shots. I have to get them every month now. I remember you mentioned b12 before. I have been trying to find info on it. My doctor is giving it to me to speed up my metabolism because I am always feeling tired. I was hoping you can share what ya know when you PM me.
Cool! Yep, I get those shots... They took out my ileum, so I give myself shots ~ twice a month.

Hm.. Try to stay out of the heat ~ 30min before giving the shot. For example, a hot shower before a shot may effect how well it works. Um... I heard taking Folic Acid before helps too... Thats about all I can think of.

Those shots are great, I was worn out 24/7 before they gave them to me. The first two days after the shot feel the best... Like an energy drink (which also contain a lot of b-12... but the shots are like 2000% daily value)... If you get vials, you want to make sure there isn't weird coloring stuff... Its unnecessary and while its really small quantities... Supposed to not be "good for you" (whatever that means)... That being said, mine doesn't list it on the ingredients and the fluid is a reddish color. I found it really unsettling.

In my experience there is no getting fully used to needles if you do not like them. I've even set my own IV once, but still on a rare occasion get small panic attacks after giving myself a shot.

Hey Thsea! Those B12 shots sound like they really work! I have had less energy too lately. The heat really drains me. I just checked online and notice B12 vials for injection available at all major buy sites.
Are you aware of these brands. I am thinking about trying this out too.

1663382288093.png

NOW Foods B-12 10,000mcg Shots 12 Count Box

$24.99 $14.69 ($1.22/count)

1663382296370.png

Protocol - B-12 10,000mcg Vials 12/Box

$24.45

Back
Top Bottom