THsea Grows Indoors Soil

wow I didn't know(and I know this sounds stupid)that you could grow apples there. always had the impresion that they needed a bit of a cold period to produce fruit. hey good luck:circle-of-love:

wow I didn't know(and I know this sounds stupid)that you could grow apples there. always had the impresion that they needed a bit of a cold period to produce fruit. hey good luck:circle-of-love:

Actually, we have a variety of wild mountain apples... But i was talking about 'Apple banana'..

To my knowledge, you are correct! They need a frost my island cant provide.

Thanks for the kind words friend!

well there I go running my mouth before I know what someones talking about:)
Actually, we have a variety of wild mountain apples... But i was talking about 'Apple banana'..

When I lived in Okinawa we had pear apples. I assumed they grew in a tropical place. I have not had them since. They were the best apples I ever had.
:love:

There are a few apples that will grow quite nicely on the islands with a little work. They do need a little bit of a cooler time to make them cycle into dormancy, but I think that HI has a wet season that gets a little cooler toward Nov/Dec/Jan, so that should be enough.
Cool! If I had my own place... I would do more with trees. Some just take to long! I'd never see the fruit... Papaya's are fast though!

well there I go running my mouth before I know what someones talking about:)
Hehe! Its fine! Just a lil' misunderstanding! :)

When I lived in Okinawa we had pear apples. I assumed they grew in a tropical place. I have not had them since. They were the best apples I ever had.
:love:
Hm... I know what your talking about, so good with lihing! Now I'm hungry!

Welcome to my world!! :rofl:
Hello world!

Yum, japanese pear-- shaped like an apple, but juicy as f*ck
Hm.. Okinawa Pear apple, Japanese Pear.... I think were all talking about the same fruit. I've always heard it called Korean Pears... Love them.

Okay! So... I've harvested the Church... Put out the Dr. Grinspoon mom... Wow, she has a lot more growth dead than I thought! Very discouraging. The cutting is doing significantly better... Gonna give the mom about two weeks to see how she is shaping up... Being a low yielder, if half her nodes are lost... I'm not wasting nearly six months on it. That just means the cutting has to grow that much bigger :cheer:

It would be nice, I'll be checking in with a friend about the GDP cuttings and when that will happen... In the next day or two.
I'd kind of prefer them to wait til next year to start them... So hopefully they are still running their Kauai Electrics... Then I can take a cutting from OMM and pop a new seed this year ;). I want a good stock of variety!

Ahem, a pound of everything please! :)

Okay! So... I've harvested the Church... Put out the Dr. Grinspoon mom... Wow, she has a lot more growth dead than I thought! Very discouraging. The cutting is doing significantly better... Gonna give the mom about two weeks to see how she is shaping up... Being a low yielder, if half her nodes are lost... I'm not wasting nearly six months on it. That just means the cutting has to grow that much bigger :cheer:

It would be nice, I'll be checking in with a friend about the GDP cuttings and when that will happen... In the next day or two.
I'd kind of prefer them to wait til next year to start them... So hopefully they are still running their Kauai Electrics... Then I can take a cutting from OMM and pop a new seed this year ;). I want a good stock of variety!

Ahem, a pound of everything please! :)

I'll have what he's having.

Hi THsea.....check your PM basket! :high-five:
Got it! :)

Oh man, after we talked... I had to go pick up my mother's car. She was having something done to her eye and they ripped her retina! My step-father is taking her to town.. The hospital there will work on it... Yikes! Scary stuff.

My favorite is lilikoi can not get enough of it.

Hopefully I can get my vine to produce half as much as all the wild vines in hawaii.

You stay oahu THsea?
Lilikoi? Maybe I should grow some of that too.. :) Thanks for the idea!

I do stay Oahu ;) You stay Cali?

Hey guys, I just jarred the last of the Church... Got a bit over an ounce off of what was left of her :) Not bad!

Harvesting the rest of the ASHaze on the 7th... So that will be fun. I might have a very light issue with powdery mildew on the cutting of Dr. Grinspoon.... But I'm 70% sure it isnt... I have products to treat it, so I might treat just incase... Its still in veg, and will be for a long while... So I don't feel to weird about treating.

My other plants are starting to sprout! Hurray! Basils and Lettuce's are coming up! Still waiting on the friggen cilantro.

Got it! :)

Oh man, after we talked... I had to go pick up my mother's car. She was having something done to her eye and they ripped her retina! My step-father is taking her to town.. The hospital there will work on it... Yikes! Scary stuff.

Lilikoi? Maybe I should grow some of that too.. :) Thanks for the idea!

I do stay Oahu ;) You stay Cali?

That's terrible Buddy.....If you guys need help with anything at all let me know! :smokin::smokin:

Hey guys, I just jarred the last of the Church... Got a bit over an ounce off of what was left of her :) Not bad!

Harvesting the rest of the ASHaze on the 7th... So that will be fun. I might have a very light issue with powdery mildew on the cutting of Dr. Grinspoon.... But I'm 70% sure it isnt... I have products to treat it, so I might treat just incase... Its still in veg, and will be for a long while... So I don't feel to weird about treating.

My other plants are starting to sprout! Hurray! Basils and Lettuce's are coming up! Still waiting on the friggen cilantro.

Nice on the Church! Way to go!:thumb:

GG7 has a great fix for powdery mildew :cheesygrinsmiley:

Coriander is a really hard seed coat, and some slow starting seeds... but once it starts it EXPLODES to life. It can even be perennialized. I can eat cilantro by itself. Just some tasty stuff... And grats on the Queen Thai! That one get a pretty purple under the leaves and along the edges. I think the serrated edges on that basil are just awesome to look at as well.

Nice on the Church! Way to go!:thumb:

GG7 has a great fix for powdery mildew :cheesygrinsmiley:

GoldenGoose7 has a nice remedy for PM in flower... here's the link. uses skim milk and water... AND IT ONLY NEEDS TO BE RINSED OFF to smoke!! It's a nice read, so read it all if you like.GG7's Indoor/Outdoor Grows

Hope your moms eye is ok. That sounds terrible! Just thinking about it makes my eyes water. :love:

Back
Top Bottom