THsea Grows Indoors Soil

Thanks OMM for the link. What can you tell me about the camera? Quality of pics?

Thsea - I appreciate the link on the photo gallery. maybe I did not explain it properly. I have a sprint phone. I dont have a lead to connect the phone to the desktop. Sprint is weird. I'll figure it out. Maybe the microscope will work good enough to use.

:thanks:

Radio shack has a $14.95 one that does the job for cheap!

Hes a link to a fairly cheap microscope.

Thanks OMM for the link. What can you tell me about the camera? Quality of pics?

Thsea - I appreciate the link on the photo gallery. maybe I did not explain it properly. I have a sprint phone. I dont have a lead to connect the phone to the desktop. Sprint is weird. I'll figure it out. Maybe the microscope will work good enough to use.

Yikes! Wouldn't know about posting with a phone... Good luck with that!

I've been having trouble with it myself... Using a computer! I think its something to do with my router.

happy belated b-day man
Thank you! :)

I didn't go out last night... I may tonight. Not sure. Hope everything is going well for you CHH!
Woo! You made me miss the bag vapes!

Hi seagem Here is a picture of the trics of the Church I just harvested taken with the microscope.
tricsventage1.jpg

Hi seagem Here is a picture of the trics of the Church I just harvested taken with the microscope.
tricsventage1.jpg
Ooh! Very nice sir!

no doubt about amber ;)
Yissir! OMM demands it from his girls.

BTW... There is a KC#3 cutting now, in the tent. Its for the seeding... :)
Dr. Grinspoon (mommy) will go out as scheduled... July first! Should be ready between November and December!
Dr. G (cutting)... Who knows! It will depend on how fast she grows... She will be our first "tree".
KC's will go out... After they recover from re-vegging. I'll order the Colloidal Silver at the end of the month. They don't need size... I don't intend to get any smoke off of them, just seeds. Their parents should have me stocked up nicely :)

Not sure when I'll be getting GDP cuttings... Gonna talk to the guy soon hopefully. He's growing out old school Kauai Electric right now... Maybe I'll give him a little CS so he can stabilize stuff like that... He says its pure sativa. Can't say its one of the hawaiian strains that impresses me a whole lot... But, different strokes! I'd still like it in my personal seed catalog, over not having it. ;)

Ah man, I gotta squeeze in a Chem Dawg in somewhere... Actually, its the four versions Cali Connection has that really catch my eye...

To many strains! AHHH!!! <--- That is said every time OMM and I talk.

Hell Th. I need to catch up on your grow. I see you did some Church, great plant. They can become monsters. I did one 2 years ago outdoors that yielded like 2 1/2 lb's of great smoke. I wish I had saved a seed or two for this year. Plant grew some monster cola's for sure. Hope ya don't mind I post a pic or two, but heres some Church from acouple grows back;
Bud-3_2_.JPG

Hey seen someone looking for a micro scope, you can order them off e-bay for about 3$ delieved with batteries in them. I got 2 of these;
002887.JPG

Like $3.26 apiece. Can't beat it with a stick. I perfer the 60X but the have 45X too for same price. Alot of things from China may be cheap, but they do work. PH pens and PPM pens for under 10$. I have a PMM pen I bought about a year ago and it still holds calibration real well.
GL TH. I'm going to look back acouple pages Keepem Green and keep Pop's in line JK

OMM- Thanks for the pic, that settles it I'll be getting this the first of the month. My hand held just dont add up to check color.
:circle-of-love:
Woohoo!

Hell Th. I need to catch up on your grow. I see you did some Church, great plant. They can become monsters. I did one 2 years ago outdoors that yielded like 2 1/2 lb's of great smoke. I wish I had saved a seed or two for this year. Plant grew some monster cola's for sure. Hope ya don't mind I post a pic or two, but heres some Church from acouple grows back;
Bud-3_2_.JPG

Hey seen someone looking for a micro scope, you can order them off e-bay for about 3$ delieved with batteries in them. I got 2 of these;
002887.JPG

Like $3.26 apiece. Can't beat it with a stick. I perfer the 60X but the have 45X too for same price. Alot of things from China may be cheap, but they do work. PH pens and PPM pens for under 10$. I have a PMM pen I bought about a year ago and it still holds calibration real well.
GL TH. I'm going to look back acouple pages Keepem Green and keep Pop's in line JK
Cool! Very nice pics buddy! :) your grows are really nice, monsters! I want that too..

My church isnt as impressive as yours! But Im proud of her... Its the small pots, I think.. Now that theres a plan to recycle the soil, using larger pots feels less wasteful.

Good night all you 420 people!

Now that theres a plan to recycle the soil, using larger pots feels less wasteful.

Good night all you 420 people!

Hey there THsea! I must have missed this. You are now going to recycle the soil. I was thinking about doing the same thing but I never heard anyone doing that before. Do you think the dead root material could affect the new plant or would it even make a difference? I really like this idea. It would be great thing to do and also make the turn around time a lot quicker.
:high-five:

Hey there THsea! I must have missed this. You are now going to recycle the soil. I was thinking about doing the same thing but I never heard anyone doing that before. Do you think the dead root material could affect the new plant or would it even make a difference? I really like this idea. It would be great thing to do and also make the turn around time a lot quicker.

Recycling soil involves composting. No dead root material left intact in the soil after it's been recycled.

Recycling soil involves composting. No dead root material left intact in the soil after it's been recycled.

He is recycling my happy frog soil. We shake all soil off the roots. Pretty easy with airpots. He has many things to add to the compost.THsea reads up on everything believe me. I think he has other ideas to try also. I just kinda stand around and watch! :ganjamon:

He is recycling my happy frog soil. We shake all soil off the roots. Pretty easy with airpots. He has many things to add to the compost.THsea reads up on everything believe me. I think he has other ideas to try also. I just kinda stand around and watch! :ganjamon:

That sounds like a great idea. I always take my soil that I have left over and put it in a lucky place in my yard. The grass loves the left over soil. The cats think it is a new catbox oportunity also. But if I could re use the soil I would do it. THsea is living up to his nickname that X gave him ... Theosaurus the Thinking Man!!
That sounds like a great plan....just stand around, vape, and watch him go!!

That sounds like a great idea. I always take my soil that I have left over and put it in a lucky place in my yard. The grass loves the left over soil. The cats think it is a new catbox oportunity also. But if I could re use the soil I would do it. THsea is living up to his nickname that X gave him ... Theosaurus the Thinking Man!!
very good, I like the thinking man gig:) very well put

Well, I take out most of the roots... At least all the large ones! ;) I'm not reusing it for my cannabis grows... It will be for a garden I'm starting in my back yard! :) I need a lot! I'd like to take out about... eh, six inches into the ground for 6'x6' area... Fill in with recycled/ composted soil. I'd really like to do a high brix garden.. But I'll settle for semi-organic! By the time I save up enough soil to do raised beds (which will be lined with airpot rolls!!) I wanna be on the high brix train.

The main thing holding me back is being lazy... I need to read up on some stuff, mainly what should be planted next to what.. Some things will be in airpots... It will be fun :) .. Except for digging up the soil, gotta tear out tons of friggin' ginger... My whole back yard is like... 6'x20' wall of ginger.

Amen!

Yep! OMM is contributing to the earthy goodness!

Whoa! I've got a nickname! For... My nickname!

Wow, a lot to catch up on...But just wanted to let you know that I am still here...
Not really! Haven't done pictures in a while... Maybe I'll try again today.

very good, I like the thinking man gig:) very well put
:idea: hehe
Think to much sometimes, smoking helps medicate more than illness :)

That is one thing I like about dirt. Nothing ever goes to waste. That is a great idea of starting your own compost garden. I bet you grow some great veggies there too!
Yes you have a nick name to your nick name!! LoL!
Here is your new avitar to add to your avitar!!
Optimistic-Thinking-monument.jpg

That is one thing I like about dirt. Nothing ever goes to waste. That is a great idea of starting your own compost garden. I bet you grow some great veggies there too!
Yes you have a nick name to your nick name!! LoL!
Here is your new avitar to add to your avitar!!
Hm.. You have inspired me ClosetFarmer! I'll get a new avatar... A piece of yard art I saw with friends while cruising... A quest!

got your thing working to upload pics yet?
Hola CHH, I really haven't tried... Just took pictures outside.. I'll try upload tonight.

I'm not gonna do pictures of the tent until later journals... After this one I'll make one for making seeds (following the new Kona Coffee cuttings). I'll close this one after the Kona Coffee mom's finish. Dr. Grinspoon will have to carry over.. She will go out on schedule! :) July 1st. How exciting!

If I start anything new... Or get any cuttings... I'll try to be sneaky, so my next journals will start off with a lot of cool pictures/new strains. Probably not more than three new things will be introduced... I mean, I talked about the things that maybe started...But until its done nothing is concrete :) Same goes for my buddies that may share cuttings lol

Hey y'all! No luck with the pictures... I'll try again tomorrow morning. I did however plant..
In small green pots!
Two types of lettuce: Buttercrunch, and Green Mignonette (which is another 'buttery' lettuce).
".............. " basil: Lettuce Leaf Basil, and Thai Basil (its from Seeds of Change, I believe this would be Thai Sweet, but it doesn't specify).
One Cilantro/Coriander (which is amazing with pickled veggies in a sandwich!)

The tent indoors... Will also be used for germinating/ starting certain plants going to the back garden... Whatever transplants well/ starts better indoors. Right now its all in pots, but I wanna see how good the seeds I've got are... Growing all these using Black Gold Organic Potting Soil... They will get the same regiment as my cannabis for watering.. 2 tbspn/ Gallon molasses, and 2 tbspn/ gallon OrganicRx Kelp. Not adding OC+ to this stuff at all..

I've got some tree seeds I should start in 11 gallon airpots... But thats a lot of soil! I may do the Papaya's straight in the ground... But the Guava and Strawberry Guava.. I wanna run in pots. Not sure if my parent's would be cool with a coconut tree, but definately apple and regular banana trees... They would be cool with that.

Back
Top Bottom