Scrog - Monster Cropped - 400W HPS/MH

For the next grow i want to set up the room for a perpetual grow. 6 plants total, 3 in flower and 3 in veg ( legal limit here). The problem i have now is that my veg space is to small and the plants end up having to come out long before the flowering plants are ready. so, I'm trying to find a easy way to separate the larger space into two. The issue with that is that its already not a huge space so I don't want to build another full wall as it will decrees the area by to much. Any good ideas? right now im thinking about buying some of that thin reflective insulation and just taping/stapling it up and then have one flap open which i could glue Velcro to.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

For the next grow i want to set up the room for a perpetual grow. 6 plants total, 3 in flower and 3 in veg ( legal limit here). The problem i have now is that my veg space is to small and the plants end up having to come out long before the flowering plants are ready. so, I'm trying to find a easy way to separate the larger space into two. The issue with that is that its already not a huge space so I don't want to build another full wall as it will decrees the area by to much. Any good ideas? right now im thinking about buying some of that thin reflective insulation and just taping/stapling it up and then have one flap open which i could glue Velcro to.

Honestly, I think your plants were female and those were the just resin glands and they were mature and swollen with resin. It is also the exact same place that seeds do develop, but only when pollinated by male flowers. Did you ever find seeds when using the flowers? Just curious. And that was my two cents worth.... Congrats on the harvest! The big "Bushy" plant was a beautiful beast wasn't she! I'll be keeping an eye out for your newest journal's. Have a great, green day!

Sparks

Back
Top Bottom