Gorilla Cookies, Soil, Monster Cropped,1200W!

So the alchahol has been purged in the rice cooker which took about 3 hours to do 10 litres,then poured into small glass breakers and left on a coffee warmer to remove any alcohol left over.
Next job is top decarboxylate it and turn the THCA into active THC.
My guess is around 20 ml give or take.

The fan was too blow the fumes away from the electrics and too stop it gathering cutting the risk of it exploding :laugh::laugh:

So 16oz of dry bud no popcorn, possibly should of been more but the hot weather really dried them out too much. Still a really nice sweet smoke and had no complaints, did a second wash of the popcorn bud and ended up total with 21ml of RSO so not the best of runs but not the worst either.
Keep eyes peeled for next journal.

Very nice. I just had to read through this. I ordered these seeds yesterday. So this strain will be my next grow. Hoping its good for sleep.

Very nice. I just had to read through this. I ordered these seeds yesterday. So this strain will be my next grow. Hoping its good for sleep.

Yet it's a good strain, makes killer oil but is really prone to hermie so be very strict with your lights and any stress and your laughing. If you do a journal post it on here and i will follow. All the best.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom