Crop King Seeds - White Cookies Monster

Ya I'm using advance nutrients tap water ppm under 150. Jiffy starting seed I jiffy cups.
420-magazine-mobile1788925057.jpg

420-magazine-mobile722641825.jpg
that was last night. Before bed. I'll take pictures today they wake up in hr. It will be day 4 from seed.
. They will be going in pro mix hp 3-5 gallon pots. Or should try to grow them In tent if space becomes issue will ot hurt for a month or two outdoors?

I'll be following your next grow. Have lots to learn.
Here is them awake ..

420-magazine-mobile1367365297.jpg

420-magazine-mobile598448896.jpg

Day 60 of flowering

Here we go!! I am feeding her nothing but AN Overdrive at 700ppm to get that final bulk during the last week or so. Not sure if I'm going to push her two weeks or not. we will see how this week goes. They really are bulking hard right now, quite curious as to how big they can get.

One of the buds I can wrap my hand around and only get halfway. Considering I'm not using any CO2, it's surprising I was able to get such fat nugs with 1 600w LED light. This rockwool is really amazing and I'm definitely going to keep growing with rockwool cubes.

I've posted a ton of pics, I just snapped anything and everything. This will probably be my last update before harvest time so enjoy! I also included a pic of the young white cookies seed I just planted.

420-magazine-mobile1807154995.jpg

420-magazine-mobile202153794.jpg

420-magazine-mobile659495464.jpg

420-magazine-mobile193821209.jpg

420-magazine-mobile916562567.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1287477293.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2086640395.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1639592574.jpg

420-magazine-mobile370677420.jpg

420-magazine-mobile249014149.jpg

420-magazine-mobile70200787.jpg

420-magazine-mobile631199230.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1826686279.jpg

420-magazine-mobile99527082.jpg

420-magazine-mobile773859782.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1866157633.jpg

Damn Kush those are some thick colas!! Guess longer veg produces healthy plant that is ready to push her self hard. Great journal and I see you have your next journal candidates looking good!!

Damn Kush those are some thick colas!! Guess longer veg produces healthy plant that is ready to push her self hard. Great journal and I see you have your next journal candidates looking good!!

Thanks man! Yah the long veg definitely helped in this case. I won't be able to veg my little seed as long but hoping to get another solid plant going. going to try using only a rockwool cube for the grow with the flood and drain method

I want to do the same thing in my ebb n flow table. Bout a botanicare table and haven't used it yet. Still growing in Coco flood to waist. But my next grow I think my gonna crank that thing up why not. It's a smaller two foot by four foot table. Has a thirty gallon Rez. I did have a problem with my clones in rock wool but it was more my error. Let the cubes dry and it seemed like it sucked the moisture right out of the plants but caught it in time and all the clones survived and rooted! What size cubes you gonna use in your table and do you plan on putting a Coco Matt under the cubes? Coco has been very fun but u do want to try everything and the best I will stick with. Can't wait to see the harvest pics!! Lil babies look happy and ready also. As soon as I put my plants into bloom m gonna pop my next set of seeds!! Good luck and catch u on the next update!!

I want to do the same thing in my ebb n flow table. Bout a botanicare table and haven't used it yet. Still growing in Coco flood to waist. But my next grow I think my gonna crank that thing up why not. It's a smaller two foot by four foot table. Has a thirty gallon Rez. I did have a problem with my clones in rock wool but it was more my error. Let the cubes dry and it seemed like it sucked the moisture right out of the plants but caught it in time and all the clones survived and rooted! What size cubes you gonna use in your table and do you plan on putting a Coco Matt under the cubes? Coco has been very fun but u do want to try everything and the best I will stick with. Can't wait to see the harvest pics!! Lil babies look happy and ready also. As soon as I put my plants into bloom m gonna pop my next set of seeds!! Good luck and catch u on the next update!!

Nice man! Yah rockwool starter cubes can be tricky but main thing is make sure you presoak with a PH of 5.0 initially and 5.5 from then on when feeding. With seeds and clones you want to wait until the cube has lost most but not at all moisture, then give it a dip about 1/3 of the cube for about 4-5 seconds until cube is fully saturated again.

I use a 2x4 flood table as well with a homemade 100L reservoir underneath. I had done flood and drain plus some top feeding as well for the big momma. But for this grow I'm going to use just the rockwool, probably going to use a coco mat, not sure yet actually. I know for a fact that flood once a day will definitely be enough because that cube saturates quick! Rockwool is typically used with a drip system which constantly provides water 24/7, so just gotta find the happy medium between all of that. it's all trial and error, main thing is to make sure that I don't overwater the rockwool. So finding the right schedule will be something to work on as I go!

Oh and I plan on using the 6 inch Hugo cube. That's what I used for my big lady which I then transplanted into a 5gal smart pot with coco. this next one I'll just keep the cube and that's it. I might even get a small tray to set it on so the roots can suspend down through the cube and grow into the flood table.

Day 65.

I am taking her down tomorrow. It's time, I've flushed her down to 100ppm run off. Trimmed all the big fan leaves in preparation for harvest.

I will be chopping her down at the end of lights off to ensure nutes have stayed in the root zone.

Here are the last set of pictures before she gets taken down!!

420-magazine-mobile788164934.jpg

420-magazine-mobile981401945.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1104670399.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1077779894.jpg

420-magazine-mobile42862436.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1117265938.jpg

420-magazine-mobile854083360.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1747528453.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1622245717.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1690138907.jpg

Just stellar bud! Great work! Can't wait to see what the final yield is gonna b!! Well the mother of many is at her end may she rest in smoke!! Lol

Thanks for all the kind words guys! I will be chopping her down in a couple of hours. Can't wait!! really curious to see what her final yield will be.

I don't ever bother doing a wet weigh in just because. The final amount is all that matters. Definitely going to be patient drying this one out. the last batch I did 4-5 days and later realized it wasn't enough. had to burp the jars for a day to get rid of some excess moisture

Well I decided to do a wet weigh in just for the hell of it, since I never do. She came in at 1078 grams! damn if I could keep 450g out of that dry, I'll have myself a 1 pound plant! probably will be more around 300 or so. Guess we'll see!

Going to try and maintain 70 degrees F and 65% humidity in my tent during the drying process

Just one of the massive colas I harvested
420-magazine-mobile1911546165.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1029105746.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1745190461.jpg

420-magazine-mobile250690297.jpg

Man, Kush, that looks awesome! Remember what I said about sitting back with some friends and smoking some of that all night long. And remember also that if you don't HAVE any friends, then it's only an overnight bus ride from here to there. :rofl:

hahaha.

Kush u r da man!! Damn nice grow!! Hope u get that pound plat club ticket!! Lol!! So how r the babies doing!! I hope one of my bushes can produce a quarter of what ur momma produced!! I have a clone m gonna make a momma and she looks so healthy can't wait to get a batch of babies off her!! Crazy I remember your sea if green grow!! Was that all babies off the mom u jus bloomed?? Twenty plants in the lil space that was a good one. Believe it or not learned a lot from that grow!! And from thus one also picked up some good tid bits of knowledge. Like super cropping!! Been beating my plants up ever since and they been loving it!! Lol!! Its also crazy that the base of my plant kinda resembles your momma plant thanks to you!! Hey but all n all great grow and please keepem coming cause u got a follower in me and can't wait to see what u come up wit next!! Oh yea HAPPY 420!!!

Back
Top Bottom