Diggler CK Photo Indoor LED - White Widow Durban Poison Cali OG Silver Haze

You don't flush by watering with no nutes the last week or two? You are flushing all in one day like you would with an overdose?
I may be doing it totally wrong, but i flush everything out of the soil. Then, I let it dry and will water with plain water. Usually after I have watered it one time, after the flush, it is ready to chop. I have only flushed 4 of my 15, so I could try a different method on the others.

Hello all. Everything has progressed great!
I have finished 9 weeks of flower and the white widow, Cali og kush haze and super silver haze have all been flushed. They are looking really awesome. The hairs have turned orange and the trics are 30% amber.

Crop Kings projects an 8 week flower for ww and 9-10 on the ssh and Cali. I am surprised to see more amber on the Cali than the ww.

The Durban Poison has had bright white pistols. Today I just noticed that they are starting to change colors. The trics are 1/2 clear and 1/2 cloudy. Crop kings projects 10 weeks of flower. I think it is more like 11-12. We will see.

Also, I had chopped 160 grams wet of Cali og kush haze. It has been trimmed, dried and I just tested a sample. First thing I did was put it in a jar for an hour. Then I took a smell and rejoiced that there was not a hay smell! It definitely needs to cure but it smells amazing.
It has more of a sativa high and yet very relaxing. The taste was to be expected, little bit of a bite due to no being properly cured. But it definitely was not unpleasant.
Here are some Picts from today.
Cali og kush haze:

Tent

And the Durban Poison

Awesome harvest Diggler, some big colas also. At least you have plenty of top quality bud stocked up now. Are you gonna be starting another grow?✌️
Thank you very much. I will definitely start another grow. I am going to shoot for the end of June, to start veg. I would start earlier, but we have some vacation and travel planned in June.

Thank you very much. I will definitely start another grow. I am going to shoot for the end of June, to start veg. I would start earlier, but we have some vacation and travel planned in June.
I enjoyed following along on this grow. Have a good vacation and I will be looking for your journal when you get started. ✌️

Congrats on the harvest, very very nice. Looks like will be some good bud with all them trics. Great job on her. Mine are 16 days from flip and still stretching some. I can’t wait to harvest my ssh lol.✌️
I had to get one of them down and into the drying tent. I am just happy that she was ready to go. The buds seem very dense.
I am going to check on the others, this week, and hopefully start harvesting them.
Your SSH is looking awesome. She is going to be a lot larger than mine.

Nice Diggler, looks like some nice bud there. Congrats on a nice harvest, great job.✌️
Thank you very much. I hope to harvest 2-3 tomorrow because I have the day off. It takes me forever to trim a plant. About an hour.
I do prefer to wet trim the buds, especially this week because the humidity is up. I have trimmed after they dried and it is pretty messy. I was covered with trimmings.

Chopped and trimmed 2 white widows today. They were in flower for just over 10 weeks.
I will post dry weights, after the buds have dried.
This huge cola, and the other trimmed buds, had a wet weight of 455 grams. The cola was a huge, dense monster.

That’s a nice cola, awesome looking bud also. WW is one of my favorites lol.✌️

Good morning. This Thursday will be 11 full weeks of flower. I am steadily chopping the white widow, Cali and super silver. I got 580 wet from one white widow and 485 from another. I was happy with that yield.
Here is a white widow before the chop.

And a Cali OG kush haze

One of the three Durban Poison is getting ripe and about ready to harvest. The other two have these long hairy pistols shooting out. They have massive buds that just sway with the fan.

The Durban is a giant crystal ball of trichombs. The dp, that is close to harvest, has hard chunky buds.

Back
Top Bottom