Moonshine First Grow - Crop King Autos Early Miss & NYC Diesel

Rate this thread

• Total voters
id stay away from microwaves ... u dont put buds in microwave for a reason .... it completely ruins your terps and cannbinoids ...

Pt
I Can second that lol.

so aeroponics is drip feed ? or like the ones with the rings that spray water ... but i am confused with the rootmedium ?? expanded clay ?

sry i am thinking about automated feeding systems since my next grow i will start soon is going to overlap with my holiday period and i seek to take a beach-holliday with mini-me and my überstürmbahnfürherin ... hmm or maybe i should start this purple kush auto freebie i have laying around maybe thats fast enough done... dillema's meh

pt

Basically theres a plastic tube in the bucket and a 1/4" airline connects to the bottom of it. Theres a small hole about 3" inches up from the airline which is connected to a commercial air pump. When air rushes up through the tube it pulls in water and the air and water spray from the top onto the roots. Theres maybe 4" of nute solution in the 5 gallon bucket. Im using clay pellets in a net pot but yes almost any hydro medium would work.

Lol King did you NUKE your nugs?
Ya my first time I green cks I could wait when I harvested. Lol got told to put them in microwave by 420 girl . 5 secs no more then 30 secs. But it just sacked everything out and made it smell like a vaporizer hit it . Lol

Lmao she is here on 420 mag I hope you didn't make her feel bad in front of anyone omg
No no sorry not that girl. The girl in thinking of is my idol of growing but can't remember her name that it was 420 girl. She has red hair older won high times several times. I'll fine out more info tomorrow on her.

Do another journal in fall moon you coming back to us bro it's so nice seeing you around here again man love the energy bro ....

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Grow Journals

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom