Moonshine First Grow - Crop King Autos Early Miss & NYC Diesel

Rate this thread

• Total voters
Thanks penny. Glad to hear every couple of days is good, because I've been trying to remember to do it 5-7 x's a day for 15 minutes or so each time. How long should I keep them open for when I do open them? And how will I know they are done curing? Thanks again p. :thumb:

At first i dump the bud on my rolling tray and refill the container after the first week i just open for a few minutes. I use boveda 65% packs so im just interesting in fresh air exchange. After the second week i dont check so often.

Well brother you did a hell of a job especially this being your first run my only suggestion at this point would be to make sure your buds are dry dry dry too dry as a matter of fact before jars. This being your first trip with moisture and curing and the fact that it's all for you and the misses you don't want that cat piss smell and keep all your reserve in the freezer it's best to keep imho. Can't wait for your next grow brother and happy 420

Hey Irish...what is the yield like on amnesia haze? Did you do a journal. Soil, coco? Indoor/outdoor ? Leds or other, wattage, nutrients ...etc

Hi, this is my first grow, they are dinafem xxl amnesia auto. Growing them in Dutch passion light mix soil, using bio grow and bio bloom. Have the lights on 20/4 since seedling. 300 w CFL 6400k. I've read of people getting 200+ grams of bud from a single plant but I'm sure I won't get half that. Who knows stranger things have happened.

Thanks again to everyone for the kind words. Already miss it like the end of football season.
Does anyone know if when making cannabutter .... could one use a coffee filter in place of cheesecloth for straining purposes?
I would say yes .. I'd think anyways

Ok..I have no scale to weigh right now, but hopefully soon. Curious to know how long I have here so I can plan when to start my next grow...wink wink!:thumb: Amnesia Haze auto maybe? Any one have experience with that from cks?

Anyways. Here is what I have..minus I'm gusting a quarter has been smoked or otherwise. First the trim....
IMG_73572.JPG

Next a close up....
IMG_73496.JPG

IMG_73484.JPG

And here is what I got from my girlies minus the 5 ruderalis plants.
IMG_73545.JPG
IMG_73435.JPG
IMG_72098.JPG

The last pic is a rip for my girls. See you next time!!!

Peace & prosperity to you all. Moonshine
Congrats brother. I have been watching from the shadows lol. I bet it felt great to get that completed. Until next time...

Hi, this is my first grow, they are dinafem xxl amnesia auto. Growing them in Dutch passion light mix soil, using bio grow and bio bloom. Have the lights on 20/4 since seedling. 300 w CFL 6400k. I've read of people getting 200+ grams of bud from a single plant but I'm sure I won't get half that. Who knows stranger things have happened.

on a first grow unless u have green fingers (or luck) id say if you get more then 50gr dry per plant you did ok ...
dont get your hopes up is the advise i can give ...
to illustrate my opinion the first harvest i made 10g + 7g (2x bagseed, no nutes, 110w cfl) second harvest i had 23g ( 1x Northern Lights n°5, bio nutes, swapped to 300w LED mid flower) swapping lights midflower turned out a bad move as i grew like a good 200 seeds cause the plant bleached and hermied the crap after swapping lights.
My last grow (3rd) is a blue dream auto I guess it will easely quadruppel my last result (in the middle of harvest as we speak)... check this thread out for pics of the harvest...

Kind regards

pt

Hello! If any of you are still following, I got 3oz 10g. I also got 45g shake/trim. And..............what I'm mostly excited about....I found one beautiful seed. I don't know how as both strains were auto fem seeds. Anyone know how this can happen? Oh...& cks is reshipping 5 seeds they sent to replace the riff raff that was originally shipped. Amnesia haze autos. Doubt they'll make it, but we will see. Not that I'll be able to do anything with them anytime soon. Have a wonderful day all.

Hello! If any of you are still following, I got 30z 10g. I also got 45g shake/trim. And..............what I'm mostly excited about....I found one beautiful seed. I don't know how as both strains were auto fem seeds. Anyone know how this can happen? Oh...& cks is reshipping 5 seeds they sent to replace the riff raff that was originally shipped. Amnesia haze autos. Doubt they'll make it, but we will see. Not that I'll be able to do anything with them anytime soon. Have a wonderful day all.
30 oz is a great grow that's probably the best auto grow yet to date outstanding Moonshine

Hello.....crickets....crickets... :volcano-smiley: I have to say that I learned 2 things today.
1. Making cannabutter is easy. Decarbing....no problem. Used about 7 grams of Kief, & 38 grams of shake & trim. Mostly trim. 1lb butter. When finished I wiped my fingers, the pot, the strainer and Everything else with residual butter. Probably about 1-2 tablespoons total. I fried some eggs & ate some cold fatty bacon from kids breakfast. And about an hour later shit got REAL!!!! I'm leaning sideways slowly sliding down my countertop as I'm typing this. Not very giggly though. Just I feel like I have no skeleton.
IMG_73928.JPG

Moon did you see that machine I got off eBay.. will be using soon. Let you know results making reservations for testers lol

Dessert will be as follows,

Reese peanut butter brownies. Infused with nyc diesel bud. Since I lost her just going to use it for butter and oil. Wish I knew how to make hash out of it. But edibles it is.
Yours look good though. Did water come out of it?

But so now it's hardened, but I didn't think to grease the bowl so it's stuck to bottom. I water underneath. Just solid butter. I have bowl tipped upside down on a plate. Will it just fall onto plate once it warms up a bit, or should I just spoon the butter out into Tupperware? Thanks. Sorry if it's stupid question, but that's just how high I am at the moment. Holy crap...I never thought it would ever work..but did it ever. Not my kinda thing at all, but for those others out there that like this kinda elevation, I imagine this will compare nicely to others. Just so happens my wife is working a show tonight (catering/dressing rooms..etc. she was on the phone with me when I heard her say... (what?????...oh Kool.....my husband was just telling me about cannabutter he made). ". So guy gave her friend two peanut chocolate fudge squares he bought in California. I hope she gets one so I can compare. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom