Moonshine First Grow - Crop King Autos Early Miss & NYC Diesel

Rate this thread

• Total voters
Yo brother. Picking up kids but I got all the leftover soil from girls in a big bin. Roots disposed of already. Root systems saved to compost maybe for nex time. All reminense of the goings on have been disposed of. Tent, lights , fans, dehumidifier etc....all packed & put away. All products in jars or bags. Smoke is smooooooooth. Feels like you're getting nothing, then u have this deep rich exhale. High in bout 2 minutes or so.... veroooooom. You're on & poppin. It's a miracle. So perfect for my liking. Not hungry, & massive energy. And silly chatty while doing it. Not much but a grass clippings smell till u squeeze it, the. It's off the hook. More later

woa the way you describe it ... makes me watermouth... now where are the pics goddammit :angel: hehe ...

by the way i will harvest my blue dream this satursday, pistils are 70% dried , trich look getting close to full milky , leaves are fading nicely ... the smell when i get in the room with the tent it smells very haze ... but the smell she rubs on your fingers ( yes i touched the buds with top of nails and knuckle whilst plucking dead curled leaves away) my god that smell is deep sweet blueberry ... makes me think of blueberry yoghurt and also in a way to a berry heavy sauvignon blanc wine... i cant wait ... also i noticed my humidity dropped to a perfect 40% ... it all is about to come to fruition ...

btw moonshine congratz on your first harvest ... even more to your first succesfull harvest ... !!! and that hay smell will probably go away the further the cure progresses ...

well done m8 !!! :goodjob:

pt

Sounds like you have been partaking generously in a happy harvest. Easy on the ticker. Lol
Have fun

Yes I have been partaking and do need to reel it in a bit. :thumb: A very happy harvest, & thanks cam....I will take care of that ticker. Lol.

How are all those plants you got going? How's your health been? Take care my friend. Thanks for your help along the way. This has been an adventure for certain, & I loved 90% of it. I'd love to do it again 2-3 plants tops. This really is incredible smoke. Just wish it would smell & taste like it did before harvest. Is that normal? Smells like grass clippings to me. Is there so I guess I can do? Is it because it hasn't been cured? Does one have to use glass jars to cure, or can you use a metal/stainless steel seal jar? Thanks cam!!

Day 70 since seedling. First time grow. Amnesia auto xxl.
420-magazine-mobile571823811.jpg
420-magazine-mobile144220802.jpg
420-magazine-mobile153945785.jpg

Re: Moonshine First Grow - Crop King Autos Early Miss & NYC Diesel

There so airy because there premature you pulled em too early brother. Now it'll still do its job and get you high but it won't be sellable unfortunately. Trim includes fan leaves as well. What I do is dry it out completely then put it in the freezer until all my plants have been trimmed then once you have all your trim and it's all dry you blend the dry trim into dust as best you can then you put it all in a big pot and add water until it's covered the foliage then put it on medium stir it all up real good. Once it starts to boil add the butter it's gotta be butter not margin and I do 1lb of trim to 3/4lb of butter. Turn temp to medium low and cover. Cook for a good 5hrs stirring occasionally. Then you've gotta strain out all the foliage cheese cloth works great you line the inside of strainer with the cheese cloth now you gotta be careful not to loose any of that liquid cause it's all butter goodness. After alls strained all you've got now is a pot full of liquid. Put a lid on it and put it in the fridge overnight in the morning there will be a frisbee of cannabutter floating on top of the water. It really is easy brother good luck and lemme know

Thanks my friend, for all the advice, support, knowledge and encouragement you & countless others have given along the way. Yeah I hated to come this far when I know they could have gone another week, some even 10-14 days possibly. I couldn't imagine how strong it would have been and fuller & denser the buds would have been. Possibly the smell & flavor would have been better too. I don't know though. My allergies have been going haywire, I can't smell anything. Perhaps why everyone looked at me weird when I said I couldn't smell the delicious smell of pungent citrus & gasoline in here. But....made it through with flying colors all around. My sweet beautiful wife & I have plenty of fantastic smoke just the way we like it. It's def a happy, social busy bee type of high. Made some new friends here, learned about a great new & exciting world of growing, have all equipment & leftover soil for the next possible attempt.....lord & wife willing. And have enough to share with our friends when we have like minded guests. Well bro, he all is well in your world.

And thanks for that info on your butter method. That does sound easy. I have no scal, ( although I know I don't have any where near a lb of trim...more like maybe 1 1/2 oz of trim. So should I even bother? I also need a strainer & cheese cloth. Later bud, & thanks for always answering my many ???s

Ok..I have no scale to weigh right now, but hopefully soon. Curious to know how long I have here so I can plan when to start my next grow...wink wink!:thumb: Amnesia Haze auto maybe? Any one have experience with that from cks?

Anyways. Here is what I have..minus I'm gusting a quarter has been smoked or otherwise. First the trim....
IMG_73572.JPG

Next a close up....
IMG_73496.JPG

IMG_73484.JPG

And here is what I got from my girlies minus the 5 ruderalis plants.
IMG_73545.JPG
IMG_73435.JPG
IMG_72098.JPG

The last pic is a rip for my girls. See you next time!!!

Peace & prosperity to you all. Moonshine

Ok..I have no scale to weigh right now, but hopefully soon. Curious to know how long I have here so I can plan when to start my next grow...wink wink!:thumb: Amnesia Haze auto maybe? Any one have experience with that from cks?

Anyways. Here is what I have..minus I'm gusting a quarter has been smoked or otherwise. First the trim....
IMG_73572.JPG

Next a close up....
IMG_73496.JPG

IMG_73484.JPG

And here is what I got from my girlies minus the 5 ruderalis plants.
IMG_73545.JPG
IMG_73435.JPG
IMG_72098.JPG

The last pic is a rip for my girls. See you next time!!!

Peace & prosperity to you all. Moonshine
Enjoy it my friend!

I wasn't judging you brother. Just pointing out the obvious lol. Great journal, good people joined your journey. A successful beginning. Now is the time to prepare completely for your next adventure. Your right to tone it down to a 2 or 3 plant grow.
Myself? Small changes to a plan. Turned major construction. When I decided to delay my cabinet build. And, turn the pool house addition (bathroom, walking closet and laundry nook) into seperate grow and flower rooms. And, it has to hide in plain site. lol
Plants are doing great. Harvest the big girl at 80 days on the 6th of may. 180 days of growth and still spitting clear tricomes and white pistols. 21 plants in a SOG. Week 3 of flower on Sunday. 4 plants harvested at 35 days of flower. Went into the mother tub for future clones last week. 38 are soaking there new feet in fresh water. Ready to dive into a resivoir next week. With that the experimenting continues.
You have been a pleasure and good sport.
We be around.....poke ya soon.....er than you think. . . . . .

Congrats Moon on a well earned harvest.

Thanks penny, and thank you for all of your timely responses bro. Thanks for sharing all your knowledge & giving your time and support to all of us here. Blessings to you sir in all your endeavors. Ohhhhhhh.....moonshine has been smokin!!!!:high-five::420::thanks::volcano-smiley::Namaste:

woa the way you describe it ... makes me watermouth... now where are the pics goddammit :angel: hehe ...

by the way i will harvest my blue dream this satursday, pistils are 70% dried , trich look getting close to full milky , leaves are fading nicely ... the smell when i get in the room with the tent it smells very haze ... but the smell she rubs on your fingers ( yes i touched the buds with top of nails and knuckle whilst plucking dead curled leaves away) my god that smell is deep sweet blueberry ... makes me think of blueberry yoghurt and also in a way to a berry heavy sauvignon blanc wine... i cant wait ... also i noticed my humidity dropped to a perfect 40% ... it all is about to come to fruition ...

btw moonshine congratz on your first harvest ... even more to your first succesfull harvest ... !!! and that hay smell will probably go away the further the cure progresses ...

well done m8 !!! :goodjob:

pt
Thanks p t. Man bro blue dream is my favorite. And an auto?? What seed bank again. For future reference:thumb:

Thanks again p for your advice, support and encouragement along the way. Will see you round here along with as many of you as I can. Later buddy.

I wasn't judging you brother. Just pointing out the obvious lol. Great journal, good people joined your journey. A successful beginning. Now is the time to prepare completely for your next adventure. Your right to tone it down to a 2 or 3 plant grow.
Myself? Small changes to a plan. Turned major construction. When I decided to delay my cabinet build. And, turn the pool house addition (bathroom, walking closet and laundry nook) into seperate grow and flower rooms. And, it has to hide in plain site. lol
Plants are doing great. Harvest the big girl at 80 days on the 6th of may. 180 days of growth and still spitting clear tricomes and white pistols. 21 plants in a SOG. Week 3 of flower on Sunday. 4 plants harvested at 35 days of flower. Went into the mother tub for future clones last week. 38 are soaking there new feet in fresh water. Ready to dive into a resivoir next week. With that the experimenting continues.
You have been a pleasure and good sport.
We be around.....poke ya soon.....er than you think. . . . . .

Damn man, I can't imagine keeping up with all that without 15-18 hours a day. Whewwww. I'll be lurking. Keep in touch bro.

Try zip lock bags if you dont have glass jars, just keep in the dark and open the bag every could of days.
Thanks penny. Glad to hear every couple of days is good, because I've been trying to remember to do it 5-7 x's a day for 15 minutes or so each time. How long should I keep them open for when I do open them? And how will I know they are done curing? Thanks again p. :thumb:

Thanks p t. Man bro blue dream is my favorite. And an auto?? What seed bank again. For future reference:thumb:

Thanks again p for your advice, support and encouragement along the way. Will see you round here along with as many of you as I can. Later buddy.

Blue dream auto - Humbold seeds organisation ... go get it hehehe ...

pt

Back
Top Bottom