• Total voters
IMG_72098.JPG
IMG_71867.JPG
IMG_72036.JPG
IMG_72049.JPG
IMG_71855.JPG
IMG_721111.JPG
IMG_71843.JPG

Tomorrow will be day 70 for my two 5g pots & 66 for all the others. Should I be doing any pre trimming at this point? I see pics of others' autos pictured with the buds looking some what trimmed. I just found out that these will have to be taken by next week sometime. Wish I knew exactly when. Apparently we are having guests.

IMG_72098.JPG
IMG_71867.JPG
IMG_72036.JPG
IMG_72049.JPG
IMG_71855.JPG
IMG_721111.JPG
IMG_71843.JPG

Tomorrow will be day 70 for my two 5g pots & 66 for all the others. Should I be doing any pre trimming at this point? I see pics of others' autos pictured with the buds looking some what trimmed. I just found out that these will have to be taken by next week sometime. Wish I knew exactly when. Apparently we are having guests.
They are fine as is. Might want to think about a quick flush if you are pulling a few next week. When was the last time you fed nutes?

IMG_71855.JPG
IMG_71867.JPG
IMG_71843.JPG
IMG_71767.JPG
IMG_71776.JPG
IMG_71787.JPG

Does anyone know if the 5th pic is "foxtailing?"

P t.....I'm still not sure how to tell. Thanks!! Great day!!
Moon bro .. those plants are so yummy looking.

Bet your stoked for harvest season.

They are fine as is. Might want to think about a quick flush if you are pulling a few next week. When was the last time you fed nutes?

Bout 3 days ago. I know, sux I'm getting surprised with company earlier than expected. Now I have to figure out a way to dry them in 4 days & have the smell out the house before they arrive. And to top it off, no funds for an airscrubber or anything really. Dammit man!!

Thanks joe. Yeah I'm pretty excited, but it's being ruined by stress of knowing I'm getting unsuspected company, after all this time, have to rush the finish, perhaps even earlier than I expected. So now I only have a couple of days to flush all those nutes out (impossible right?) & then hope it drys fast enough to be put into jars and I have no boveta packs. Feeling a little stressed. And I'll still have the biggest one left to try and hide in my car or corner of the overgrown yard, & hope they don't see, recognize it or go otherwise mucking round in the yard. Wheewwww

Thanks joe. Yeah I'm pretty excited, but it's being ruined by stress of knowing I'm getting unsuspected company, after all this time, have to rush the finish, perhaps even earlier than I expected. So now I only have a couple of days to flush all those nutes out (impossible right?) & then hope it drys fast enough to be put into jars and I have no boveta packs. Feeling a little stressed. And I'll still have the biggest one left to try and hide in my car or corner of the overgrown yard, & hope they don't see, recognize it or go otherwise mucking round in the yard. Wheewwww
That sucks man if you lived closer I'd let you store them here. That sucks I love outdoor growing but stealth is nice though. Tent. Closet cabinets etc. No way you can hide them?

That sucks man if you lived closer I'd let you store them here. That sucks I love outdoor growing but stealth is nice though. Tent. Closet cabinets etc. No way you can hide them?

Nope bro. Stumbling on my thoughts at the moment. this is really happening

Some of these plants look like I'd be lucky to get an 1/8th from them. Holy smokes. They're still growing taller. I stopped paying attention to all of them except two for awhile now, & I just noticed how much a couple have stretched vertically. I thought I'd have till may. Is it true that they really fatten up the last two weeks?

Some of these plants look like I'd be lucky to get an 1/8th from them. Holy smokes. They're still growing taller. I stopped paying attention to all of them except two for awhile now, & I just noticed how much a couple have stretched vertically. I thought I'd have till may. Is it true that they really fatten up the last two weeks?
I heard most do but depends on strain . On genetics. Your nyc d auto is way puffer then mine. My buds are dinky.

Theyll bulk up last couple weeks for sure.

I'm thinking maybe I could stash the short plants around perimeter of yard (at risk of cats, rats, my dog and creepy insects). Get rid of all the lanky ones first, and harvest one of the big plants and leave the other big one to go a bit more. Just don't know where to put it. Lol

I'm thinking maybe I could stash the short plants around perimeter of yard (at risk of cats, rats, my dog and creepy insects). Get rid of all the lanky ones first, and harvest one of the big plants and leave the other big one to go a bit more. Just don't know where to put it. Lol
I really hope you come up with a solution can't you say your sick and tell them to go away for another month. Lol

I really hope you come up with a solution can't you say your sick and tell them to go away for another month. Lol

I wish bro. It's the landlord thing. For all I know, she may burn more than us. Lol. But I ain't Askin since I'm not sure. :thumb: And thanks king. I often dream bout living in Canada. Have you ever watched john berfelo videos on YouTube. He's Canadian and a great grower. Seems like a very likable person. Loves crop king too. He's one of the reasons I chose crop king seeds in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom